🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Supreme Court Predictions

Sorry bout that,

1. I think he will be very conservative.
2. Trump won't screw this up, he knows this is important to help guide USA away from the cliff.
3. It won't be a lady.
Maybe that's what you're hoping for so that pick would get a bunch of middles to swing back far left in the election coming up?

It will almost certainly be Amy Barrett. She's the easiest to confirm and has a firm middle/right stance. Just a slight change from Kennedy. Dems were on board and already helped confirm her into the federal appeals system. Would be hard for them to recant now.

It will almost certainly be Amy Barrett. She's the easiest to confirm and has a firm middle/right stance. Just a slight change from Kennedy. Dems were on board and already helped confirm her into the federal appeals system. Would be hard for them to recant now.

WHOA! Amy is who they're laying in the weeds ready to ambush....especially the hag Feinstein. She doesn't care for Catholics and told Amy in her last confirmation hearing that she "has the dogma inside her"....which is pretty funny since Feinstein is an old communist commissar, an expert on dogma or catma...whatever they're calling it in Frisco (Kalis hate it when you say Frisco) these days....incidentally, Diane and her corporate-raider husband have made millions off her political career so her asking a USSC candidate about ethics is absurd. I still think it's Hardiman but trust Trump after the Gorsuch pick.

WHOA! Amy is who they're laying in the weeds ready to ambush....especially the hag Feinstein. She doesn't care for Catholics and told Amy in her last confirmation hearing that she "has the dogma inside her"....which is pretty funny since Feinstein is an old communist commissar, an expert on dogma or catma...whatever they're calling it in Frisco (Kalis hate it when you say Frisco) these days....incidentally, Diane and her corporate-raider husband have made millions off her political career so her asking a USSC candidate about ethics is absurd. I still think it's Hardiman but trust Trump after the Gorsuch pick.
Let's be fair. They'd be ready to ambush any conservative pick. And that's the only pick Trump will do, so all things being equal...

Let's be fair. They'd be ready to ambush any conservative pick. And that's the only pick Trump will do, so all things being equal...

True, but one of Hardiman's advantages is he's never made a public statement about Roe v. Wade and Amy has.

I'm thinking it's Thomas Hardiman. Solid conservative, no paper trail the Rats can lie about, and had an even better interview with Trump than Gorsuch had. No Ivy Leaguer...he put himself through Notre Dame by driving a taxi. He was the runner-up to Gorsuch last time and even helped the President fake out the drive-by media by hopping in his car and heading to D.C. like he was the choice. They chased him for a hundred miles or so before he pulled off and headed back home.
lol.gif

a-man-wearing-a-suit-and-tie-smiling-at-the-camera-judge-thomas-m-hardiman-the-first-member-of-his-f_664811_.jpg

I predict he'll get 55 votes.
He would be my guess. But first I'd like to see the female judge offered. Love to see the Dems come down on Catholics, mothers, females and female achievers in particular. What a boon to the Nov election cycle! Trump would love the commotion.

I'm thinking it's Thomas Hardiman. Solid conservative, no paper trail the Rats can lie about, and had an even better interview with Trump than Gorsuch had. No Ivy Leaguer...he put himself through Notre Dame by driving a taxi. He was the runner-up to Gorsuch last time and even helped the President fake out the drive-by media by hopping in his car and heading to D.C. like he was the choice. They chased him for a hundred miles or so before he pulled off and headed back home.
lol.gif

a-man-wearing-a-suit-and-tie-smiling-at-the-camera-judge-thomas-m-hardiman-the-first-member-of-his-f_664811_.jpg

LMAO that's hilarious, a classic Trump head fake to the media lol.

True, but one of Hardiman's advantages is he's never made a public statement about Roe v. Wade and Amy has.
Yes but Amy has a vagina. My point being that she is a member of an oppressed class. Dems favor them, or so I've heard.

As I understand it Amy Barrett said that her personal views would not color her ruling on abortion & that she believes the requirement of a good judge is to rule on the letter of the law even when it pains them to do so.

Yes but Amy has a vagina. My point being that she is a member of an oppressed class. Dems favor them, or so I've heard.

And she's made good use of her vajayjay...7 kids, no abortions...little wonder the Rats hate her. Okay, you talked me into it...but she needs to de-nasalize her voice....like fingernails on a chalk board.
eyebrow.gif

And she's made good use of her vajayjay...7 kids, no abortions...little wonder the Rats hate her. Okay, you talked me into it...but she needs to de-nasalize her voice....like fingernails on a chalk board.
eyebrow.gif
She adopted 2 kids.

Her voice is not THAT bad.

eyebrow.gif
She adopted 2 kids.

When my dog heard her testifying, he ran into the other room.
dunno.gif

eyebrow.gif
She adopted 2 kids.

When my dog heard her testifying, he ran into the other room.
dunno.gif
Dogs have sensitive hearing.

lol.gif

He would be my guess. But first I'd like to see the female judge offered. Love to see the Dems come down on Catholics, mothers, females and female achievers in particular. What a boon to the Nov election cycle! Trump would love the commotion.
Trust Me. They have no problem showcasing their misogyny when it suits them.

eyebrow.gif
Did you know 2 of her kids were adopted from Haiti? I didn’t until watching some of the video in this link.....

Skip to the 26min mark
Amy Coney Barrett Testifies Seventh Circuit Confirmation Hearing 2017, Sep 6 2017

Projections indicate that the price of a gay wedding cake will drop by fifty percent tonite at 9:02 eastern.

Bloomberg breaking news...

Forum List

Back