🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Supreme Court Predictions

He's bringing it FULL IMPACT like a cliffhanger season-ending episode....Little wonder the commies hate him....he has a way of rubbing it in their faces time after time.
lol.gif

He's bringing it FULL IMPACT like a cliffhanger season-ending episode....Little wonder the commies hate him....he has a way of rubbing it in their faces time after time.
lol.gif
I'd like to think that his Administration is just doing stuff that makes sense for the country. And since the far far left is anti-America, they freak out from just normal national management. Just normal stuff to them seems completely bizarre...so far they've dragged our country to the looney fringes that normal seems bombastic to them.

No coddling. They can sober up or get left behind.

So the President fooled everybody and chose Kavanaugh....I don't know anything about this guy other than he seemed to be a consensus pick that the Turtle can get through the Senate. I worry about the Bush taint on him but he seemed strong in his commitment to the Constitution and he has a nice little family...the "gimme five" moment with his little daughter was great. Is he the bedrock conservative we hoped for? I think so.

636664802198911226-kavanaugh20180103.jpg

Last edited:
Just saw Judge Neapolitano on F&F a few minutes ago and he was far from thrilled with Kavanaugh. Said he was a pick for The Swamp. I was shocked.

So the President fooled everybody and chose Kavanaugh....I don't know anything about this guy other than he seemed to be a consensus pick that the Turtle can get through the Senate. I worry about the Bush taint on him but he seemed strong in his commitment to the Constitution and he has a nice little family...the "gimme five" moment with his little daughter was great. Is he the bedrock conservative we hoped for? I think so.

636664802198911226-kavanaugh20180103.jpg
Yeah, that moment with his daughter helped me accept the pick more when I was a little worried.

Forum List

Back