Supreme Court rules misdemeanors can remove constitutional rights

When gay as fuck "Joey" goes and gets himself "waxed" by gay as fuck "Bruce" and his live in lover "Harry" ( who obviously don't go for no waxings ) catches him outside Bruce's place, shoots him ... Gay as fuck Joey has no one to blame but himself.

Best argument for gun control is watching gun nuts fantasize about all the people they want to shoot.

Violence against spouses is usually learned behavior from parents.

A meaningless statement that is grist for blaming parents, the new libtard hatred target these days, the ungrateful PoS that libtards are, it makes perfect sense.

The little brat sees dad and mom yelling and screaming and beating the crap out of each other and throwing things and then the little brat thinks that is ok and normal.

'Little brat' is so indicative of your contempt for human nature.

I have never had to raise my voice to a woman nor have I ever hit one.

I doubt you have ever raised your voice against anything or anyone that you thought might hit you for it. There is a name for guys like you; 'sitsprinklers'.

If the SCOTUS wants to agree with the State Legislatures that spouse abusers should not have guns that is fine with me.

Of course, since Constitutional rights are meaningless to you liobtards unless given by the government, and what the government can give it can just as readily take away.

If you love your gun then don't beat your wife.

Sez a total sitsprinkler like you who would never be caught collecting said guns.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/supreme-court-domestic-abusers-can-be-banned-from-owning-firearms/ar-AAhGgKw?li=BBnb7Kz

your assumed definition of "domestic abuse" has a far wider range than you think it does
Yup they decided that the States have the right to ban violent spouse abusers from ever owning or buying guns.

Probably a good idea.

If you are going to beat up your spouse then you probably are not sane enough to own a gun.

And me, I generally believe that everyone should have their own guns -- one carbine and one pistol at least plus a sling for the carbine and a holster for the pistol and lots of ammo and mags for both.

But not for azzholes who beat their spouses.
And I disagree with you. All too many people have no idea of how to handle a gun. They are a danger to themselves and everyone around them. I think that before you are allowed to buy a gun, you should have to pass a gun safety course. All too many 'accidents' with guns are simple criminal negligence.
The Constitution disagrees with you.

Too many don't care and are willing to ignore the Constitution to push their agenda.

When gay as fuck "Joey" goes and gets himself "waxed" by gay as fuck "Bruce" and his live in lover "Harry" ( who obviously don't go for no waxings ) catches him outside Bruce's place, shoots him ... Gay as fuck Joey has no one to blame but himself.

Best argument for gun control is watching gun nuts fantasize about all the people they want to shoot.

Best argument for castration of certain parents is reading what cowards like you say about people not owning guns then hiding when challenged to personally do something about it.

Best argument for gun control is .... people they want to shoot.
Best argument for castration of certain parents is reading what cowards like you say about people not owning guns then hiding when challenged to personally do something about it.
JoeBitch is a Gun Grabbing Nazi troll, nothing more.

He's not a gun grabber. He only says guns should be grabbed. If was an actual grabber, he'd accept the challenge to try and take away what he says people shouldn't own.

He's not a gun grabber. He only says guns should be grabbed. If was an actual grabber, he'd accept the challenge to try and take away what he says people shouldn't own.
He is a typical vicarious gun grabber, but a full time Nazi.

Actually, when I lived in Denver, all it took to get a domestic violence charge was raising your voice where a cop or neighbor could hear it...

So don't call your gay lover a DUMBASS, or we will be hearing about a gay named Joey getting waxed by a terrorist because he couldn't own a gun to defend himself!!!

I don't need a gun to defend myself... but maybe you gun nuts better stop slapping around your partners or you might have to deal with your "shortcomings'....
Are you gay Joe?

Actually, when I lived in Denver, all it took to get a domestic violence charge was raising your voice where a cop or neighbor could hear it...

So don't call your gay lover a DUMBASS, or we will be hearing about a gay named Joey getting waxed by a terrorist because he couldn't own a gun to defend himself!!!

I don't need a gun to defend myself... but maybe you gun nuts better stop slapping around your partners or you might have to deal with your "shortcomings'....
Are you gay Joe?
Hint: Joey doesn't like rifles!!!

He just gets confused about the meaning of "gun", since the Army only let him hand out toilet paper!!!

Last edited:
You people seem mixed up. The ruling requires a conviction, not merely an arrest. I do sympathize though, I had a co-worker whose wife set him up for domestic abuse and deliberately faked her injury. Based on my knowledge of that I think that any loss should be temporary and guns should be restored upon completion of a anger management program. Hopefully, future SC decisions will cover that consideration.

Also, this was not a Liberal court decision. Judge Thomas was joined by Sotomayor in the dissent, while the majority decision was decided by Samuel Alito, John Roberts, Anthony Kennedy, Stephen Breyer, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Elena Kagan.

He is a typical vicarious gun grabber, but a full time Nazi.

He lives in a fantasy world.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/supreme-court-domestic-abusers-can-be-banned-from-owning-firearms/ar-AAhGgKw?li=BBnb7Kz

your assumed definition of "domestic abuse" has a far wider range than you think it does
The Supreme Court determines what the Constitution means, it determines when government has acted in accordance with Constitutional case law, and when it has not; its rulings are the settled and accepted law of the land.

In this case, Federal law that designates domestic abusers as prohibited persons is Constitutional, it does not violate the Second Amendment, and manifests as a reasonable restriction on the Second Amendment right, consistent with the Heller Court’s reaffirmation of the fact that the right to bear arms is not unlimited.

the Constitution is above the Supreme Court, not the other way around.
and most domestic abuse laws are state

I am doing something about it. I'm supporting politicians who are going to change the crazy laws that let people like you own guns.

The cowards way. Like I told you, son, if there was something I told you I didn't think you should have, I'd take it and there isn't damn thing you are man enough to do about it.

The cowards way. Like I told you, son, if there was something I told you I didn't think you should have, I'd take it and there isn't damn thing you are man enough to do about it.

I am doing something about it. I'm fighting to change the laws. I mean, taking your gun would easier than you think. I'd just wait until you went to your Possum Catching Job, break into your house and take it then.

But then you'd just buy another one. So that wouldn't help. Unless we make it illegal for you to have one or buy one.

The endless couldry of liberal mass shooters makes your point.....liberalism is a mental disorder that should disqualify them from gun ownership.....

I am doing something about it. I'm fighting to change the laws. I mean, taking your gun would easier than you think. I'd just wait until you went to your Possum Catching Job, break into your house and take it then.

But then you'd just buy another one. So that wouldn't help. Unless we make it illegal for you to have one or buy one.

If it's that easy, try it. We both know you won't.

If it's that easy, try it. We both know you won't.

Difference between the two of us, Joe, is that you'll come like a coward when I'm not there and I'd be there when you were.

Forum List

Back