Surprise Surprise, More Blow Out Biden Jobs Data this Morning.

Even far left PolitiFact questions Potato Joe's claims as misleading.

Look at the date kackass.

They noted that although the statement was accurate it didn’t account for all the jobs recovered from COVID losses.

As noted above, we’re WAY past that and adding jobs like crazy

Best economy ever, right, Bonky? Funny your economic data doesn't include:
  1. A record number of dead office space sitting empty in high-rise city buildings. Visualizing 1 Billion Square Feet of Empty Office Space
  2. Record homelessness and crime in the streets. Sacramento sees record rise in homelessness with ‘majority’ in tents 'It's just crazy': 12 major cities hit all-time homicide records
  3. Vital infrastructure collapsing all over the place. Trucking giant Yellow's bankruptcy punches a $5 billion hole in the trucking industry, with 30,000 jobs at stake
  4. Oil prices rising as stockpiles dwindle. Oil rises as U.S. crude stockpiles dwindle
  5. Our military cannot meet recruitment needs. US Army fails to meet its recruitment goal by 15,000 soldiers
  6. Military supplies exhausted. 'Close to the limit': The US is running out of essential weapons to send to Ukraine
I could go on and on, but you go right on blowing smoke up your fat ass that the Biden Economy is even on certain ground much less great.

1. Thanks to COVID companies have figured out they do not need to pay massive rent every month just to have everyone in the same location.
2. Do you have any links?
3. Seems there was a bill passed to work on this. It also cannot be blamed on one Admin. Yellow will be ok, they already have financing to get through the bankruptcy and it was a great stock buying opportunity if you got it when it was down around 60 cents a share.
4. The US is producing record amounts of both oil and natural gas.
5. Recruiting is always a problem when their is low unemployment

Look at the date kackass.

They noted that although the statement was accurate it didn’t account for all the jobs recovered from COVID losses.

As noted above, we’re WAY past that and adding jobs like crazy
The point is that Biden LIES to the American public in an effort to make himself look better. Of course, he's failing at it (except for his faithful, lemming worshipers).

Even far left PolitiFact questions Potato Joe's claims as misleading.

When someone can show me the actual data for the number of pre-existing jobs refilled, I'll listen to that jive.

In the meantime I'll settle for you telling me how many private sector jobs the Grifty economy had generated BEFORE Grifty made a hash of the COVID response...

How do you know this?
Ask them. Experience what they are going through. When at stores ask the employees what is going on. Ask the people renting apartments. Ask the people paying for utilities. Ask why automobiles keep going up in crazy prices with loans getting longer and longer and the fools keep purchasing them. Homes going up more and more with more and more people not able to afford them. Privileged employments are okay. There are prog younger people who are pissed at older people with their pensions from public and private sides. And there are many Progs collecting great pensions and benefits who will say...well this does not count. Someone pays for that.

This is what the best labor market in US History is supposed to look like !

Just a little +324k private jobs added last month. No biggie !

Joe Biden is in direct competition with Bill Clinton for best president of the modern era.

Joe is benefitting from the Trump tax cuts.

Ask them. Experience what they are going through. When at stores ask the employees what is going on. Ask the people renting apartments. Ask the people paying for utilities. Ask why automobiles keep going up in crazy prices with loans getting longer and longer and the fools keep purchasing them. Homes going up more and more with more and more people not able to afford them. Privileged employments are okay. There are prog younger people who are pissed at older people with their pensions from public and private sides. And there are many Progs collecting great pensions and benefits who will say...well this does not count. Someone pays for that.
That's what BLS and BEA do....then they aggregate the responses and generate the data.

Unless you can show me your spreadsheets, it only makes sense to go with the Official Sources.

And Trump will inherit Joe Blow's disastrous economy. If anyone can pull us out of this economic quagmire, it's Trump.
What is "disastrous" about it?

What gives you that idea that a serial bankrupt, whose chief economic advisor deemed "dumb as a tanning bed", can improve on it?

Forum List

Back