Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!! Prosecuters Drop Charge Against Weintstein

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
Professor Truth does a video essay that covers exactly why that happened.

Agree or disagree?

Weinstein has movies featuring famous actors and politicians fucking underage kids and threatened to go nuclear unless the charges are dropped

We're supposed to judge "Judges" as collective organisms, but we're supposed to judge "Blacks" as individuals?

There is no Collective Judge Organism that has the same exact opinion for all cases, therefor we can't duplicate each case.

So, we can't really tell, one could also look at cases like OJ Simpson, and say "Black Privilege" but that would be just as silly.

P.S
More like Jewish privilege.

Last edited:

Agree or disagree?

They probably dropped the charge that they didn’t think they could win. Saves them time and effort. Unless I’m grossly mistaken, there are a lot more charges.

We're supposed to judge "Judges" as collective organisms, but we're supposed to judge "Blacks" as individuals?

There is no Collective Judge Organism that has the same exact opinion for all cases, therefor we can't duplicate each case.

So, we can't really tell, one could also look at cases like OJ Simpson, and say "Black Privilege" but that would be just as silly.

P.S
1 of the 6 charges were dropped -- we shall see what happens with the other 5....From what I read, the count was dropped because the actress told her friend that the sex was consensual.

...but if I recalled, the NYPD sent a woman in with a wire and that recording is pretty damaging -- if the other charges get dropped -- that should be a problem for everyone

Read the full transcript of the Weinstein tape

OP....

tenor.gif

As soon as I read the thread title, I knew it was going to be a story about white privilege.

Hmmmmm, wonder if it was black privilege that got OJ off ?

Half truths seem to be the best the left can come up with these days. Manhattan prosecutors dropped a single charge. Weinstein is still facing a dozen charges in NY and Ca. as far as I can determine.

P.S
1 of the 6 charges were dropped -- we shall see what happens with the other 5....From what I read, the count was dropped because the actress told her friend that the sex was consensual.

...but if I recalled, the NYPD sent a woman in with a wire and that recording is pretty damaging -- if the other charges get dropped -- that should be a problem for everyone

Read the full transcript of the Weinstein tape
-------------------------------------------------- if the other charges get dropped it'll sure pizz of a ALL of the femi nazi posters on the board and in the world eh Biff ??

Agree or disagree?

The police left out the fact that she admitted that she was once paid by him to show her tits, and also agreed to give him a blowjob for a movie role on another occasion. Do you think this woman has a case against him for rape?

That is unethical behavior, and an unethical woman could lie about being raped by him, just so she can get in on the innevitable lawsuits coming his way. They weren't going to win that case, so of course they dropped the charges.

Last edited:
Half truths seem to be the best the left can come up with these days. Manhattan prosecutors dropped a single charge. Weinstein is still facing a dozen charges in NY and Ca. as far as I can determine.
Do you think he should serve time for his deeds?

most likely the starlets were as bad or as good as 'weinstein' as they were willing to do anything for fame and fortune .

Do you think he should serve time for his deeds?
------------------------------------- i don't care but i do think that 'weinstein' is toast and will be jailed same as 'cosby' Marc .

Forum List

Back