survive this thread

An extinction-level event has all but wiped out earth. What won't you do to survive?

• Eat rodents.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Eat insects.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Eat humans.

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Have sex with fat people.

• Have sex with skinny people.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Have sex with blood relatives.

• Use maggots to fight infections.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Use marijuana for pain.

• Use coca plants for pain.

• Make homosexuality a crime punishable by death.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Make the worshipping of any religion a crime punishable by death.

• Make the love of art and the making of art a crime punishable by death.

• Quarantine and/ or kill members of your blood family.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Levy taxes and/ or tolls.

• Blame President Obama for the earth's current situation.

• Total voters

shart_attack

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
hangin' with my bro e.coli
An extinction-level catastrophe has ransacked the globe, and wiped out over two-thirds of the human population, almost 80% of the animal population, just over 80% of the plant population and contaminated over 80% of the supply of fresh water.

What would you not do to survive?

An extinction-level catastrophe has ransacked the globe, and wiped out over two-thirds of the human population, almost 80% of the animal population, just over 80% of the plant population and contaminated over 80% of the supply of fresh water.

If 2/3s of the human population were wiped out overnight, we would still have over 2.3 Billion people on the planet, right? That's about the same amount of people we had alive during the Great Depression. While I would not want to see such a widespread death count, we wouldnt be anywhere near extinct.

I would not abandon my values.

If 2/3s of the human population were wiped out overnight, we would still have over 2.3 Billion people on the planet, right? That's about the same amount of people we had alive during the Great Depression. While I would not want to see such a widespread death count, we wouldnt be anywhere near extinct.

... which are???

Do you currently value eating insects and/ or rodents???

Good point. A little more elbow room. Room for farming. But still lots of people.

Hopefully we aren't so spoiled that we couldn't figure out how to purify water and build at least early 1900's level equipment.

Forum List

Back