Susan Collins is On Borrowed Time After This Ad...

She has been canceled out many times only to pull out a huge win...believe me we conservatives have been trying to replace her for decades...she is entrenched...do you know how I know?...because if any swamper thinks they will lose they always retire first....and she hasn't....

Surprise Lincoln project!!! she is a republican....did you just figure this out?.....this ad will help her re election effort not hamper it....you Lincoln project tards are funny....

Susan Collins has a history of pulling out elections at the last minute.

I wouldn’t count her out but her defense of Kavanaugh and Trump are hard to defend in moderate Maine

I don't think she can withstand the facts presented here...

What say you?

Whatever she does, she's been doing it for a long time.

And NOW you guys are going to try and hit her with this.....? Pathetic.

What you think does not matter....in fact I doubt you think.

Is all of S.D. dead yet. Your thread on the subject is still alive even though you've not returned to it since the O.P.

Besides being wrong, you are a coward.

Susan Collins will be back in 2021 and you'll still be looking for your manhood.

The ad is good news for Sen. Collins. A lot of conservatives have doubts about this uber-moderate broad, this will let them know that she isn't in line with leftists and pathetic Losers in the Lincoln Project.

BTW, there weren't any "facts" in the ad, just an opinion

The ad is good news for Sen. Collins. A lot of conservatives have doubts about this uber-moderate broad, this will let them know that she isn't in line with leftists and pathetic Losers in the Lincoln Project.

Let's see if the gutless turd MarcATL comes back to the thread.

I wouldn’t count her out but her defense of Kavanaugh and Trump are hard to defend in moderate Maine

Moderates were outraged by your fucked up attack on Kavanaugh.

What say you?

Fantastic.

The Lincoln Project is going after the enablers.

All those who enabled trump have to be voted out of our government.

It's a very good ad.

I will point out, the Lincoln Project are republicans. They are helping to remove trump.

What will they do when trump is gone? Will they turn their efforts back on democrats again?

I sure hope not. They still believe in no taxes on the rich and business. They still believe in no regulations on business. These are still the people who helped create the huge gap between the the rich and everyone else. These are people who worked with the bush boy and lied through their teeth about Iraq and Afghanistan. These are the people who helped the republicans do all they did before trump. Which in my opinion was very bad.

They played along with the tea baggers and coddled the crazy people until one of them ran for president then got elected.

I have never been a democrat. I'm a liberal Independent. I have watched republicans for decades.

Democrats need to realize somethings. This help in this election is probably a one time thing. The next election we will probably see a very different Lincoln Project.

What say you?

If that's the DNC's blueprint for ads, a gop majority is in the bag for 2020.
The resistance overplayed its' hand one too many times.

Americans are stupid, but not as stupid as the dems think they are.

What say you?

But you have zero issues with Democrats tolerating this:

1596036965746.png

Your priorities are sound...

Attachments

• 1596036936227.png
    1596036936227.png
    32.4 KB · Views: 61

Kavanaugh was 100% innocent and you know this. That will actually help her. Any rational and logical person will see that he was railroaded.

Surprise Lincoln project!!! she is a republican....did you just figure this out?.....this ad will help her re election effort not hamper it....you Lincoln project tards are funny....

It's amusing how the never-TRUMPers are going after their own because of their hate for TRUMP...

What say you?

Fantastic.

The Lincoln Project is going after the enablers.

All those who enabled trump have to be voted out of our government.

It's a very good ad.

I will point out, the Lincoln Project are republicans. They are helping to remove trump.

What will they do when trump is gone? Will they turn their efforts back on democrats again?

I sure hope not. They still believe in no taxes on the rich and business. They still believe in no regulations on business. These are still the people who helped create the huge gap between the the rich and everyone else. These are people who worked with the bush boy and lied through their teeth about Iraq and Afghanistan. These are the people who helped the republicans do all they did before trump. Which in my opinion was very bad.

They played along with the tea baggers and coddled the crazy people until one of them ran for president then got elected.

I have never been a democrat. I'm a liberal Independent. I have watched republicans for decades.

Democrats need to realize somethings. This help in this election is probably a one time thing. The next election we will probably see a very different Lincoln Project.

Spending time in the company of liberals makes one a better person, and I’m sure this has had that effect on Steve Schmidt, Rick Wilson, Stuart Stevens, John Weaver, and Mike Madrid. We know it’s done wonders for Nicolle Wallace and Joe Scarborough. Just look at Michael Steele. He used to be RNC Chief, and a full-blown wingnut who made no sense in his TV appearances. Not any more.

What say you?

That's a good angle, to compare to Margaret Chase Smith. :thup:
She (Smith) did indeed raise a voice against McCarthy, in 1950 before it was cool (read: safe) to do so. It was courageous, even if it was stating the obvious. She called out the "Four Horsemen of Calumny--Fear, Ignorance, Bigotry and Smear." Like Rump, McCarthy ridiculed her but Smith had the last laugh.

She also ran for POTUS in 1964 and would have made a far stronger candidate against LBJ.

She needs the moderate and independent vote in Maine to win
Cowering to Trump doesn’t get it

She needs the moderate and independent vote in Maine to win
Cowering to Trump doesn’t get it

She needs to get conservative votes as well.

But she isn't "cowering" to anyone.

Forum List

Back