Susan Collins is On Borrowed Time After This Ad...

Fantastic.

The Lincoln Project is going after the enablers.

All those who enabled trump have to be voted out of our government.

It's a very good ad.

I will point out, the Lincoln Project are republicans. They are helping to remove trump.

What will they do when trump is gone? Will they turn their efforts back on democrats again?

I sure hope not. They still believe in no taxes on the rich and business. They still believe in no regulations on business. These are still the people who helped create the huge gap between the the rich and everyone else. These are people who worked with the bush boy and lied through their teeth about Iraq and Afghanistan. These are the people who helped the republicans do all they did before trump. Which in my opinion was very bad.

They played along with the tea baggers and coddled the crazy people until one of them ran for president then got elected.

I have never been a democrat. I'm a liberal Independent. I have watched republicans for decades.

Democrats need to realize somethings. This help in this election is probably a one time thing. The next election we will probably see a very different Lincoln Project.
I expect them to turn on Democrats yes, but no problem, I welcome it.

Their ads work more on the rightwing brain anyway. And the new batch of Democrats coming up aren't wimps like the current old batch of piss aunts we've been suffering under.

Fantastic.

It's a very good ad.

I will point out, the Lincoln Project are republicans. They are helping to remove trump.

What will they do when trump is gone? Will they turn their efforts back on democrats again?

I sure hope not. They still believe in no taxes on the rich and business. They still believe in no regulations on business. These are still the people who helped create the huge gap between the the rich and everyone else. These are people who worked with the bush boy and lied through their teeth about Iraq and Afghanistan. These are the people who helped the republicans do all they did before trump. Which in my opinion was very bad.

They played along with the tea baggers and coddled the crazy people until one of them ran for president then got elected.

I have never been a democrat. I'm a liberal Independent. I have watched republicans for decades.

Democrats need to realize somethings. This help in this election is probably a one time thing. The next election we will probably see a very different Lincoln Project.
I expect them to turn on Democrats yes, but no problem, I welcome it.

Their ads work more on the rightwing brain anyway. And the new batch of Democrats coming up aren't wimps like the current old batch of piss aunts we've been suffering under.

I hope you're right.

Okay after reading the article, I just have one question. In Maine, do they do the elbow bump.

I do the fist bump but never heard of an elbow bump. Seems like you really would have to lean in to do that

Also if you miss the other persons elbow , does that automatically call for a do over?

I don't think she can withstand the facts presented here...

What say you?

Fantastic.

It's a very good ad.

Spending time in the company of liberals makes one a better person, and I’m sure this has had that effect on Steve Schmidt, Rick Wilson, Stuart Stevens, John Weaver, and Mike Madrid. We know it’s done wonders for Nicolle Wallace and Joe Scarborough. Just look at Michael Steele. He used to be RNC Chief, and a full-blown wingnut who made no sense in his TV appearances. Not any more.

the fact that kellyanne conway's husband george is part of the lincoln project just tickles me. what must their household be like after every ad that airs - especially if she is featured in them?

their daughter is a riot too - good to see that daddy's little girl has a mind of her own & hasn't been indoctrinated by her mother.

Who cares.
The voters do. We'll see exactly when her losing ass is out skipping and skidding the streets.

No skin off my nose. Wouldn't make a huge difference if a democrat held the seat. Collins was nothing but a token Republican anyway. She will lose and nothing will change.

there would have been a huge difference had a (D) held that seat.

i hope ^^^ THAT ^^^ comes back to bite her in her old wrinkled butt.

the fact that kellyanne conway's husband george is part of the lincoln project just tickles me. what must their household be like after every ad that airs - especially if she is featured in them?

their daughter is a riot too - good to see that daddy's little girl has a mind of her own & hasn't been indoctrinated by her mother.
Personally, I believe that Kellyanne agrees with her husband. Its just that she's so ruthless and professional to defend the indefensible President because its her job and she's good at it.

Where do you think all these high-level leaks have been coming from?

If I'm not mistaken Kellyanne is pretty much always in the room, right?

Personally, I believe that Kellyanne agrees with her husband. Its just that she's so ruthless and professional to defend the indefensible President because its her job and she's good at it.

Where do you think all these high-level leaks have been coming from?

If I'm not mistaken Kellyanne is pretty much always in the room, right?

someone said that as well... that she's definitely in it for the cash... that the longer she is able to stay, the better the book deal she'll get when it all comes crashing down. that makes sense, given how she said some really nasty things about donny when she was on team ted cruz.

i don't doubt that all - i guess i just can't fathom how anyone can sell their souls like that.

someone said that as well... that she's definitely in it for the cash... that the longer she is able to stay, the better the book deal she'll get when it all comes crashing down. that makes sense, given how she said some really nasty things about donny when she was on team ted cruz.

i don't doubt that all - i guess i just can't fathom how anyone can sell their souls like that.
Someone in your circle said that, or someone in the media? I haven't seen or heard anyone saying that so far. It came to me as I sat and thought about their situation.

As far as your 2nd paragraph, to be Republican is to sell your soul. So no surprise there.

Someone in your circle said that, or someone in the media? I haven't seen or heard anyone saying that so far. It came to me as I sat and thought about their situation.

As far as your 2nd paragraph, to be Republican is to sell your soul. So no surprise there.

i heard it on a radio news/talk program. not many people outside of CONgress ID themselves as (R) anymore, because the party is dead. those thatstill do, are the real ' RINOs'.

Who cares.
The voters do. We'll see exactly when her losing ass is out skipping and skidding the streets.

No skin off my nose. Wouldn't make a huge difference if a democrat held the seat. Collins was nothing but a token Republican anyway. She will lose and nothing will change.

there would have been a huge difference had a (D) held that seat.

i hope ^^^ THAT ^^^ comes back to bite her in her old wrinkled butt.

Only in your dreams

What say you?

You had me until the part where she only votes 67% with the GOP. Most Republicans are much higher than that. She seems more independent than most.

What say you?

Fantastic.

It's a very good ad.

Spending time in the company of liberals makes one a better person, and I’m sure this has had that effect on Steve Schmidt, Rick Wilson, Stuart Stevens, John Weaver, and Mike Madrid. We know it’s done wonders for Nicolle Wallace and Joe Scarborough. Just look at Michael Steele. He used to be RNC Chief, and a full-blown wingnut who made no sense in his TV appearances. Not any more.

No different than Carville and Matalin, just more proof that politics doesn’t need to divide a person. Maybe We can learn something from tolerant people.

You libs will forever be disappointed if you continue to believe the polls.....

Forum List

Back