Susan Rice To Florida Graduates: To Many Whites On National Security Team Putting America At Risk

America suffers. Black fatigue is setting in.
wtf are you jibbering about?
Nothing a moron such as yourself would understand.
give it a shot. dumb it down for me. just please, try to explain your comment

Think about it asswipe! Too many whites on national security team putting America at risk? Really?
Truly.

Was that the extent of your comment?

Think about it asswipe! Too many whites on national security team putting America at risk? Really?
the quote isn't about too many whites - it's about too little diversity.

but i still don't understand what 'America suffers. Black fatigue is setting in,' means.

what is 'black fatigue?'

but i still don't understand what 'America suffers. Black fatigue is setting in,' means.

what is 'black fatigue?'

People are starting to write about it. You should do a little more reading perhaps.

I think in general white Americans are fed up with black racism.

- Black Racism Fatigue Will Hurt Democrats in 2016

what is 'black fatigue?'

People are starting to write about it. You should do a little more reading perhaps.

Thats ok. Black people were fed up with white racism long ago so i guess fair is fair even though I have never seen a system set up in this country to disenfranchise whites.

what is 'black fatigue?'

Thats ok. Black people were fed up with white racism long ago so i guess fair is fair even though I have never seen a system set up in this country to disenfranchise whites.
And yet white america put a black man in the WH. Deal with it.

what is 'black fatigue?'

i don't frequent loony bin sites like stormfront or townhall.

so you think that encouraging diversity in the workplace is black racism?

what is 'black fatigue?'

I think encouraging the best man for the job no matter the skin color is the way to go. She gave a racist speech and that is all there is to it.

what is 'black fatigue?'

I think encouraging the best man for the job no matter the skin color is the way to go. She gave a racist speech and that is all there is to it.
there was nothing racist about it.
she encouraged diversity in the national security workforce. she wanted people with more diverse backgrounds to apply and work for those agencies. she wanted them to enter the field and work their way up, becoming some of the best people.

why do you hate diversity in the workplace?

what is 'black fatigue?'

she encouraged diversity in the national security workforce. she wanted people with more diverse backgrounds to apply and work for those agencies. she wanted them to enter the field and work their way up, becoming some of the best people.

Why do you hate white people?

what is 'black fatigue?'

i don't. but i can see the advantages of a diverse workplace, especially in something like national security and intelligence.

why do you dislike a diverse workplace?

again, you are the only one here that seems to have a problem with something that was said. rice wants a more diverse workplace and rather than choosing to see the obvious benefits you instead want to cry 'racism'

so what is it about people of different backgrounds getting jobs that you dislike?

again, you are the only one here that seems to have a problem with something that was said. rice wants a more diverse workplace and rather than choosing to see the obvious benefits you instead want to cry 'racism'

so what is it about people of different backgrounds getting jobs that you dislike?

what is 'black fatigue?'

Actually whites never got above 43% in voting for Obama. His two time election was due to all the other groups joining together and voting for him over 60%. This is why whites are upset. Tell the truth now.

Shes going to deflect until the cows come home.

what is 'black fatigue?'

Actually whites never got above 43% in voting for Obama. His two time election was due to all the other groups joining together and voting for him over 60%. This is why whites are upset. Tell the truth now.
If 98% of white's voted against him in the same way 98% of blacks voted for him he would not be in the WH. It took the white vote to put him there. And democrats have been whining about racism since he was sworn in. Black fatigue is settin in.

Forum List

Back