SUV plows into BLM protesters on their bicycles blocking Fifth Avenue in Manhattan before the driver flees Saturday Night

AllLivesSplatterSacramento_20200914.jpg

So a guy plows through some cyclists..you think it's..well done?
No one blocking the road...no beating on the car--

Good for you....
Black LIES Matter is the forefront of the Left's War against America.

It is always a good day when America's Enemies are put down.

They are vehicles...and can use..and have the same right to..the road.
And they have the same responsibility to use the road in a legal and safe manner.

You seem to know so much. How did you miss out on this?
I tend to agree--I'd have been annoyed --and dealt with it---..it's the obvious and sick glee some feel at the thought that someone might have gotten injured or even killed.

If there is a war...people like that need to be the first casualties. Sadly, most are cowards and never get their just deserts.

I tend to agree--I'd have been annoyed --and dealt with it---..it's the obvious and sick glee some feel at the thought that someone might have gotten injured or even killed.

If there is a war...people like that need to be the first casualties. Sadly, most are cowards and never get their just deserts.

I take it, that you're disappointed that Reginald Denny survived his ordeal, even though he's been crippled for the rest of his life as a result of it.

Or, perhaps, you'd praise him as a hero, for sacrificing his safety, his career, and nearly his life, to protect a gang of subhuman pieces of shit who would have left the world a better place if they had just been crushed to death beneath his 80,000-pound truck.

Last edited:

When people tempt fate, bad things usually happen.

Good.... Well done! :flameth:

Good for you....

No one blocking the road...

Were they in the bike lanes?
Or were they using all the car lanes and traveling below the speed limit?

I never knew you needed to go to the DMV to get a license to operate a bicycle! Bikes have NO RIGHT to be in the middle of a road blocking traffic. Someone just rudely pointed that out to them.

Good.... Well done! :flameth:

Good for you....

No one blocking the road...

Were they in the bike lanes?
Or were they using all the car lanes and traveling below the speed limit?

Really? Bicycles can drive in the middle of all three lanes of traffic in that area? Link?

Forum List

Back