SUV plows into BLM protesters on their bicycles blocking Fifth Avenue in Manhattan before the driver flees Saturday Night

Good.... Well done! :flameth:
So a guy plows through some cyclists..you think it's..well done?
No one blocking the road...no beating on the car--

Good for you....

No one blocking the road...

Were they in the bike lanes?
Or were they using all the car lanes and traveling below the speed limit?
They are vehicles...and can use..and have the same right to..the road.

Really? Bicycles can drive in the middle of all three lanes of traffic in that area? Link?

Does not matter. You do not have the the right to target them, speed up, and drive over them.

I kinda think you should have that right when you consider how many of them have pulled people out of their cars and beaten the shit out of them.

Hell I'd drive right through the assholes.

I missed have missed something here...were these cyclists pulling people out of cars and beating them?

Maybe not these BLM assholes but its been done all over the country. I'd drive right through them too.

Can't post from jail, and we won't miss ya. ;)

Gotta be caught first there numb nuts. I'm sure you would let yourself be pulled from you car so they could beat the shit out of you. Happy trails.

Oh you'll be caught all right. Maybe you can be Donald's cell beotch? :)

LOL They haven't caught the driver of that SUV. Just plow through and keep on going.

Good for you....

Really? Bicycles can drive in the middle of all three lanes of traffic in that area? Link?

Does not matter. You do not have the the right to target them, speed up, and drive over them.

I kinda think you should have that right when you consider how many of them have pulled people out of their cars and beaten the shit out of them.

I missed have missed something here...were these cyclists pulling people out of cars and beating them?

Maybe not these BLM assholes but its been done all over the country. I'd drive right through them too.

Gotta be caught first there numb nuts. I'm sure you would let yourself be pulled from you car so they could beat the shit out of you. Happy trails.

LOL They haven't caught the driver of that SUV. Just plow through and keep on going.

They ALWAYS get caught (ever heard of a license plate?) but if you wanna spend the rest of your life in prison - Go for it!

Btw, this dude sounds like a real charmer.

Street Riders NYC, which organized Saturday's "Justice Ride," said in an Instagram story the driver was parked on Fifth Avenue when he "exited his vehicle to initiate physical confrontation against us."​
"It began with insults, racial slurs, and threats against our volunteers and riders, culminating with him using his vehicle as a weapon against us," the Instagram story from Sunday morning said.​
The driver used the n-word against volunteers and physically got out and clenched his fists, saying "get the strap," seeming to reference a firearm, according to Street Riders organizer Peter Kerre. The driver's passenger was trying to restrain him as well, Kerre said.​
"The black SUV came flying down," Kerre told Gothamist. A woman who was injured had her arm put in a sling before ambulances arrived, and another man was sore after being clipped by the vehicle, Kerre said.​
"There was so much rage and anger," Kerre said. "He was just out to harm people."​

Good for you....

They ALWAYS get caught (ever heard of a license plate?) but if you wanna spend the rest of your life in prison - Go for it!

Street Riders NYC, which organized Saturday's "Justice Ride," said in an Instagram story the driver was parked on Fifth Avenue when he "exited his vehicle to initiate physical confrontation against us."​
"It began with insults, racial slurs, and threats against our volunteers and riders, culminating with him using his vehicle as a weapon against us," the Instagram story from Sunday morning said.​
The driver used the n-word against volunteers and physically got out and clenched his fists, saying "get the strap," seeming to reference a firearm, according to Street Riders organizer Peter Kerre. The driver's passenger was trying to restrain him as well, Kerre said.​
"The black SUV came flying down," Kerre told Gothamist. A woman who was injured had her arm put in a sling before ambulances arrived, and another man was sore after being clipped by the vehicle, Kerre said.​
"There was so much rage and anger," Kerre said. "He was just out to harm people."​

Sure but someone has to get the plate number and if a vehicle drove through a bunch of bikers they will be more concerned with getting out of the way and checking on their buds, not taking down a plate number.

Hit and runs happen every day in this country.

Good for you....

wanna bet

Good for you....

how they gonna get caught when retarded demonrats defunded the police. you are stupid

Good for you....

I believe people should not bring their vehicles there on purpose. I also believe that people have a right to defend themselves if they have no choice. When the political class of any persuasion takes the side of the rioters, it is time to leave the area and let it stew in its own economic demise.

I believe people should not bring their vehicles there on purpose. I also believe that people have a right to defend themselves if they have no choice. When the political class of any persuasion takes the side of the rioters, it is time to leave the area and let it stew in its own economic demise.

This butthole was NOT threatened 22 Skidoo. He got out of his car to scream the N word and then tried to kill people. Attempted murder in the State of NY comes with 20 years to life. Trust me, his "passenger" who attempted to restrain him will rat him out for self-preservation.

Last edited:

This butthole was NOT threatened. He got out of his car to scream the N word and then tried to kill people. Attempted murder in the State of NY comes with 20 years to life. Trust me, his "passenger" who attempted to restrain him will rat him out for self-preservation.
Link? Sleazebag?

This butthole was NOT threatened. He got out of his car to scream the N word and then tried to kill people. Attempted murder in the State of NY comes with 20 years to life. Trust me, his "passenger" who attempted to restrain him will rat him out for self-preservation.
Link? Sleazebag?

Already posted ya Meathead ... Ya Deplorable SLEAZBAG!

Last edited:

Link? Sleazebag?
Fake

Link? Sleazebag?

Already posted ya Meathead ... Ya Deplorable SLEAZBAG!
Rawstory? MSNBC? WaPo? NYT? CNN?

Forum List

Back