taco bell launches the "quesarito"

Will you take a bite out of the "Quesarito" at a Taco Bell any time soon?

• Total voters

shart_attack

Gold Member
Jan 6, 2014
hangin' with my bro e.coli
By Jolie Lee, USA Today—It's a daunting decision: Quesadilla or burrito?

Agonize no more. Taco Bell is introducing the quesarito — a quesadilla wrapped around a burrito.

The quesarito will be available beginning June 9 at participating stores, according to a Taco Bell statement.

Taco Bell started testing the quesarito in February in Oklahoma City, the Los Angeles Times reports. It was the bestselling product in a test market since the Doritos Locos Tacos, the company said.

The concept of a quesarito isn't new. Apparently, some people have already started ordering their own quesarito off-menu from Chipotle, but it has ended up costing as much as $11, according to HacktheMenu.com.

The suggested retail price at Taco Bell is $1.99 for seasoned beef (650 calories), $2.79 for shredded chicken (620 calories) and $2.99 for steak (640 calories).

rs_750x422-140605150554-560-taco-bells-quesarito-quesadilla-burrito-ls.6514.jpg

Part quesadilla, part burrito: Taco Bell unveils the quesarito

I'm holding out for the burtacolada. I figure it's only a matter of time.

Taco smell gives me shart attacks. I tend to avoid them.

I usually have the soft shell steak tacos at Taco Bell. They are quite tasty. The steak quesarito sounds good. Will give it a try the next time I head out to Taco Bell.

Taco Bell is trying hard to attract new customers, and it might be working, especially now that they also serve breakfast.

IOW, this is Taco Bells answer to Stuffed Crust Pizza.

No thanks. Too many carbs and processed cheese food products for my taste.

Is that the equivalent of a chicken stuffed into a duck that's stuffed into a turkey....
Ya know a Turducken...

Forum List

Back