taco bell launches the "quesarito"

Will you take a bite out of the "Quesarito" at a Taco Bell any time soon?

• Total voters
Nyeah. Turducken is protein, not carbo-fats.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
I usually have the soft shell steak tacos at Taco Bell. They are quite tasty. The steak quesarito sounds good. Will give it a try the next time I head out to Taco Bell.

Taco Bell is trying hard to attract new customers, and it might be working, especially now that they also serve breakfast.

The served breakfast many years ago. At least they did in California...

I love the fact that Taco Bell puts new stuff on the menu..
MCDonalds ...same menu forever.
Once in a while they bring out the MC rib which doesn't have much real food in it.

I usually have the soft shell steak tacos at Taco Bell. They are quite tasty. The steak quesarito sounds good. Will give it a try the next time I head out to Taco Bell.

Taco Bell is trying hard to attract new customers, and it might be working, especially now that they also serve breakfast.

Yeah, some Taco Bells served breakfast way back in the late 1980's and early 1990's. I hadn't heard any mention of breakfast from Taco Bell till a few months ago. I've tried both the waffle taco and the breakfast burrito, not the greatest, but still edible.

Yeah, some Taco Bells served breakfast way back in the late 1980's and early 1990's. I hadn't heard any mention of breakfast from Taco Bell till a few months ago. I've tried both the waffle taco and the breakfast burrito, not the greatest, but still edible.

I always preferred Del Taco for breakfast... Steak and egg burrito...

I used to order the enchurito with green sauce but haven't been to Taco Smell in ages nor plan to. They still have enchuritos too...they also are not on the menu.

Fast food tears my system up now. I'll pass.

I always preferred Del Taco for breakfast... Steak and egg burrito...
I go to Del Taco for their chicken burritos. They are no doubt one of the tastiest chicken burritos I've ever had. They literally melt in your mouth. Good thing about Del Taco, you can actually have fries with your meal.

I've been making something similiar at home for over 10 years. Chicken quesaritos. Throw some red enchilada sauce over them...oh boy!

I'm getting older, so I only make them once a month. What you do is cook up the fillings, put it in a tortilla, roll them bad boys up & lay them on a hot plate, fold down. On med-high heat roll it around until the tortilla is cooked fully around the whole thing. I use a fork to eat it, makes it last longer.

By Jolie Lee, USA Today—It's a daunting decision: Quesadilla or burrito?

Agonize no more. Taco Bell is introducing the quesarito — a quesadilla wrapped around a burrito.

The quesarito will be available beginning June 9 at participating stores, according to a Taco Bell statement.

Taco Bell started testing the quesarito in February in Oklahoma City, the Los Angeles Times reports. It was the bestselling product in a test market since the Doritos Locos Tacos, the company said.

The concept of a quesarito isn't new. Apparently, some people have already started ordering their own quesarito off-menu from Chipotle, but it has ended up costing as much as $11, according to HacktheMenu.com.

The suggested retail price at Taco Bell is $1.99 for seasoned beef (650 calories), $2.79 for shredded chicken (620 calories) and $2.99 for steak (640 calories).

rs_750x422-140605150554-560-taco-bells-quesarito-quesadilla-burrito-ls.6514.jpg

Part quesadilla, part burrito: Taco Bell unveils the quesarito

mmmmmmmmmm quesarito! Gonna go get me one!
homer-simpson-drooling.jpg

Forum List

Back