Taking Trump off a state's ballot is the very definition of cheating

I'm doubtful.

Could you give a few examples of Republican candidates that you voted for and explain to your fellow US Message Board forumers why you decided to vote for them?
I voted for Cox for governor last cycle because I’m not a fan of Newsom and I liked Cox’s fiscal policies better.

Dont see why this matters at all. Why do you care who I vote for?

What court, what case? Trump has never been charged with insurrection, let alone found guilty of it.
Colorado state court and Supreme Court. Wasn’t a criminal trial was civil and it absolutely addressed his role in the insurrection:

Colorado state court and Supreme Court. Wasn’t a criminal trial was civil and it absolutely addressed his role in the insurrection:
Okay, you are too stupid to be having this conversation given that you think insurrection is a civil crime.

Okay, you are too stupid to be having this conversation given that you think insurrection is a civil crime.
Insurrection is not a civil matter. The suit, brought by 6 or 7 voters to remove trump from the primary list was.

You didn't comprehend. I said very clearly that Trump wasn't prosecuted for a crime. His candidacy was challenged in court because of his roll in the insurrection... Engagement, aiding, or giving comfort. Not necessarily crimes but clear violations for eligibility to run for office via our constitution.

I trial was had in Co.
According to three of the deciding justices it was unfair and denied due process. Therefore the ruling is invalid. Which is what the Supreme Court will be deciding. They might just find that the provision itself is no longer applicable.

According to three of the deciding justices it was unfair and denied due process. Therefore the ruling is invalid. Which is what the Supreme Court will be deciding. They might just find that the provision itself is no longer applicable.
You are talking about the minority option. If it were the majority opinion then it would be invalid, but it wasn't. Thats how our system works. The same system that will be used with SCOTUS

You are talking about the minority option. If it were the majority opinion then it would be invalid, but it wasn't. Thats how our system works. The same system that will be used with SCOTUS
Many times the Supreme Court agrees with the dissent. In this case the disagreement isn't the case itself. The dissent said that the trial itself was unfair and the defendant (Trump) denied due process. That's what the Supreme Court will be looking at.

Even David Axelrod thinks this is a bad idea.

Many times the Supreme Court agrees with the dissent. In this case the disagreement isn't the case itself. The dissent said that the trial itself was unfair and the defendant (Trump) denied due process. That's what the Supreme Court will be looking at.
Thats fine and they might very well decide to overrule the CO decision and then that becomes law. But as things stand right now the processes undertaken has been legal and constitutional

Don't do the crime if you can't handle the consequences.
Trump may not have been convicted but I have to observe that his choices are horrible. IMO most of this stuff is motivated by his ability to
offend the living shit out of people needlessly. Same thing with JAN 6 crowd. Stupid decisions....even if there were AP's in the crowd....you're there and you're not being terribly smart if you are.

Trump may not have been convicted but I have to observe that his choices are horrible. IMO most of this stuff is motivated by his ability to
offend the living shit out of people needlessly. Same thing with JAN 6 crowd. Stupid decisions....even if there were AP's in the crowd....you're there and you're not being terribly smart if you are.
While I admit that if he were a bit more likable people wouldn't be so enthused about the charges and upcoming trials everything he has been charged with is indeed a crime and it would be happening either way.

You didn't comprehend. I said very clearly that Trump wasn't prosecuted for a crime. His candidacy was challenged in court because of his roll in the insurrection... Engagement, aiding, or giving comfort. Not necessarily crimes but clear violations for eligibility to run for office via our constitution.

It's coming:

Your game.

Your rules.

You will hate it.

It's coming:

Your game.

Your rules.

You will hate it.
Don’t tell me what I’ll hate. I see all the tit for tat nonsense yall are trying with the impeachment but your problem is you’re never able to present real evidence or anything that would stick in court. Big difference from what’s happening here

Forum List

Back