Target and Bud Light advice.

Your denial is fluff, stuff and dishonest nonsense.
It does amuse me that you, BackAgain , who constantly tells people they are liars, dishonest, and in denial, is one of the largest offenders himself of such activity.

You, ^^^, are the biggest hypocrite on USMB.

I'm preparing for a comeback containing nazi, communist, liar, racist, cult member and biden lover. LOL.

This thread is about a thought I just had. While I am generally not a fan of boycotting a store or a product or a company, I kind of get it in the case of Target and in the six pack of Bud Light.

Some marketing dipshits gave the company piss poor advice.

Both should now fully and very vocally sound “retreat.” They should announce the cessation of marketing themselves by this silly woke-ass fake virtue signaling.

They should say, “while we have a corporate philosophy about what we believe constitutes ‘equity,’ we also recognize that our existence isn’t a pedestal for such political matters. So, from now on, our corporate messaging won’t stoop to lecturing our own customers. We apologize for that.”

I suspect that they might reclaim some of their lost market shares if they would simply own it.

Which would send the lefties into a frothing rage.

This thread is about a thought I just had. While I am generally not a fan of boycotting a store or a product or a company, I kind of get it in the case of Target and in the six pack of Bud Light.

Some marketing dipshits gave the company piss poor advice.

Both should now fully and very vocally sound “retreat.” They should announce the cessation of marketing themselves by this silly woke-ass fake virtue signaling.

They should say, “while we have a corporate philosophy about what we believe constitutes ‘equity,’ we also recognize that our existence isn’t a pedestal for such political matters. So, from now on, our corporate messaging won’t stoop to lecturing our own customers. We apologize for that.”

I suspect that they might reclaim some of their lost market shares if they would simply own it.
Might as well add cracker barrel if this is true.

Which would send the lefties into a frothing rage.
Absolutely. The trans activists are already making more demands on Target even after Target has cost itself over 12 BILLION dollars.

Target should be telling them to go fuck off. (I’d say they should “stuff it” but they might not get the right idea.)

Absolutely. The trans activists are already making more demands on Target even after Target has cost itself over 12 BILLION dollars.

Target should be telling them to go fuck off. (I’d say they should “stuff it” but they might not get the right idea.)

They can't. All their friends are fully part of the SJW network.

They can't bring themselves to admit to heresy.

Yep.

The entire Orwellian woke agenda is like a serpent with several heads. It isn't just one company or another company deciding to proselytize. It is one vast network of globalist interests with tentacles reaching down through media, social media, teachers unions, social media, The Democrat party, The F.B.I and just about every major institution we have.

Cut off one head and it just sprouts another.
I beieve the trailhead of it is the big investment banksters...Blackrock, Vanguard, and the like....You want to be in their portfolio, you go woke.

There is something very wrong when a corporation puts a political agenda ahead of profits they owe to the shareholders.

There is something very wrong when a corporation puts a political agenda ahead of profits they owe to the shareholders.
The long term plan is more important than the temporary loss.

You will own nothing and you will be happy.

Forum List

Back