Target peddling trans nonsense to children. TIME TO BOYCOTT

Target is owned by the uber-leftist Dayton family.

Mark Dayton was the prototype of the cognitively impaired puppet "leader", when he squatted in the MN governor's mansion for eight years.

Yeah, but they know how to do business at least.

When Sam Walton died, and his demonic kids took over, they just went all fucking mega-maniacal, money grubbing whore, psychotically deranged.

Target TRAINS their employees with skills and customer service programs.
Hellmart does not.

Target will open another register if all open registers have more than 3 customers in them.
Hellmart does not.

Target keeps prices as low as possible, while still selling some pretty decent stuff.
Hellmart does not.

Target handles, apprehends, and has arrested, Karens, pedos, psychos, and thieves.
Hellmart doesn't give a shit.

If you ordered something online or with your Target card, you don't need a sales slip to return it.
Hellmart will NOT take a return without a paper slip.

I can shop Target cheaper than Hellmart. And will continue to do so, no matter what stupid BS they pull once in a while.

And on top of that.........

Target keeps CLEAN stores with stocked shelves........
Hellmart does not.

You are stupid

ouch-hurt.gif

I've always hated Target anyways and this just gives me another excuse not to go there.

I know right? Fuck Target.
I don't understand how this isn't garnering more attention.

The left can PRETEND people don't care but bud light sales prove otherwise. Even in leftist shitholes the numbers are down by double digits.

I think people are simply afraid to be vocal because the hate the left spews against anyone speaking out.

We are at a crossroads in our nation's history. Will good people take a stand and defend children or will the children continue to become victims of our silence...

I am going shopping today.
I am spending my hard earned $$ at a company that has strong family values and is all inclusive.
I am shopping at Target.
Well you better hurry because Trans leftists are threatening to bomb Tar-Gay for moving their trans grooming products to the rear of the store rather than prominently displayed at the front door.

Forum List

Back