Tax Increases for middle class will go up $600 to $800 BILLION if Obama budget passes

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
In addition, tax increases on the middle class will go up between $600 billion and $800 billion over that period, under the new budget proposal. Thus, much of the stated deficit reduction will come through tax increases, further burdening the private sector’s ability to create jobs.

About $400 billion in planned “savings” are attributed to Obamacare, which is becoming a running gag in-and-of-itself. Even Kathleen Sebelius, once the champion of the gargantuan bureaucratic expansion, is becoming critical of the healthcare program. Claiming that the program will cut costs at this point is laughable, indeed; whether the crypto-rationing board gets into high gear or not.

Obama's Budget a Joke
Obama's Budget a Joke: British Pub Slams 'Bad Math, Phantom Revenues, Imaginary Spending Cuts & Middle-Class Tax Hike' | Independent Journal Review

I think I hear crickets on this thread.

I am royally pissed that the middle class would get pounded if Obama's budget were to pass.

Don'[t worry Clem. None of his budgets have ever passed and believe me the Dems will kick it to the curb in the Senate.

Unlike Barry Boy they have to get re elected.

Forum List

Back