Tax refund gun.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
24CB9C83-9ECC-4CBC-9640-A5512E6619D0.jpeg
I have a hard time loading magazines with my fingers being old. So I was looking at revolvers. I’m thinking I need this.

Security six in .357 doesn't kick so bad. I remember burnt fingers, though. I wonder if the barrel gap was a little too big. I have a model 10 with no problems like that. As far as recoil, you could always load it up with .38s. I plan in getting a snubby .357 for pocket carry. Whopping 4 shots, but better than nothing.

Last edited:
there are plenty of clip loaders on the market; NO need to torture fingers to reload clips/mags

I was looking at a Rossi 352 and/or a Taurus 605, both stubbys except the Rossi is a .38 and the Taurus is a .357. Neither are expensive but unfortunately I just don't have the money now with the wife's cancer related bills.

Security six in .357 doesn't kick so bad. I remember burnt fingers, though. I wonder if the barrel gap was a little too big. I have a model 10 with no problems like that. As far as recoil, you could always load it up with .38s. I plan in getting a snubby .357 for pocket carry. Whopping 4 shots, but better than nothing.
I'd rather get a 44 w a 6"barrel and use. 357 for ammo

I also prefer a 1911.

there are plenty of clip loaders on the market; NO need to torture fingers to reload clips/mags
Don't you mean 'magazine' loaders........? :eusa_whistle:

semantics
No, I'm just being pedantic........ and not using the vulgar vernacular.........
Despite what thug-life culture says... words have meanings. And anyone who knows their shit when it comes to guns; knows that clips load magazines, and magazines feed guns...

semantics
No, I'm just being pedantic........ and not using the vulgar vernacular.........

You know, when I was looking for one..they were like $40 and I'm like.."Kiss my ass". Now they're everywhere..it's on the list.
Magazines or clips?

View attachment 243486 I have a hard time loading magazines with my fingers being old. So I was looking at revolvers. I’m thinking I need this.
/----/ I really miss living down south where I could walk into a store and buy a nice handgun like this, then take it to a range and practice. Fredo Cuomo just made gun ownership in NY even harder - for law abiding citizens at least.

semantics

You know, when I was looking for one..they were like $40 and I'm like.."Kiss my ass". Now they're everywhere..it's on the list.
Magazines or clips?

Whichever you stuff in a glock handle.

View attachment 243486 I have a hard time loading magazines with my fingers being old. So I was looking at revolvers. I’m thinking I need this.
/----/ I really miss living down south where I could walk into a store and buy a nice handgun like this, then take it to a range and practice. Fredo Cuomo just made gun ownership in NY even harder - for law abiding citizens at least.

That’s a bummer. Come to Texas. We have a shitton of NY exiles.

That’s a bummer. Come to Texas. We have a shitton of NY exiles.

Embezzlers, mob snitches, or both? If your hands are weaker, I'd recommend getting a .357 and loading it with .38s

Forum List

Back