🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Tax scam of $1.5 Trillion......and an increase in debt of $1.5 Trillion

Besides, i dont see how this that bad really. Capping deductions so us middle class can subsidize nice houses in other states? Sounds good to me.
80% of the country gets a tax break? sounds good to me.
Huge cuts for corporations? Sounds good to me.(my mind can change about this IDK. The economic atmosphere is awesome. Good things COULD happen)
I think its worth a shot. Putting money into peoples pockets is a good thing. Maybe they will focus on some MASSIVE, MUCH NEEDED cuts.

Burrowing money to place into FULL POCKETS is what this bill primarily does. STUPID, is what it is.

But don't you worry TNHarley, it's not like Republicans are gambling away their majorities on rainbow-and-unicorn trickle down economic fantasies....no wait that is EXACTLY what they are doing, AGAIN.

You ready for Democratic majorities again?
My pocket isnt full and im getting money.
Maybe you should be more specific than cliche rhetoric?

Besides, i dont see how this that bad really. Capping deductions so us middle class can subsidize nice houses in other states? Sounds good to me.
Huge cuts for corporations? Sounds good to me.(my mind can change about this IDK. The economic atmosphere is awesome. Good things COULD happen)
I think its worth a shot. Putting money into peoples pockets is a good thing. Maybe they will focus on some MASSIVE, MUCH NEEDED cuts.

Burrowing money to place into FULL POCKETS is what this bill primarily does. STUPID, is what it is.

But don't you worry TNHarley, it's not like Republicans are gambling away their majorities on rainbow-and-unicorn trickle down economic fantasies....no wait that is EXACTLY what they are doing, AGAIN.

Exactly, you (and I, and especially Trump) don't need a tax cut while our country is headed for fiscal disaster.

fig%201%20trillion%20dollar%20deficits%20return%20in%202023.png

So you really don't know shit? Thanks for proving you're nothing but a puppet, spewing talking points.

This much I DO know, mr, fuck head........

tax breaks for corporations are PERMANENT
tax breaks for middle class folks are TEMPORARY......

So, why is THAT do you think????
(or do you ever :think")
Tax cuts are good for Americans, I know that. But you are just spouting Democrat talking points. Recycling the talking points from 2000 when we had Bush's tax cuts. Which were false. Don't you people ever come up with new ideas? I'll answer that, no because you are ignorant fools.

Tax cuts have led to $20 trillion debt

Obama tried everything to bring that deficit down, but he was powerless, with the democrat majority.

He really tried to control that spending, which is why he spent more than any president before him.

Well, the party of "fiscal responsibility" must have been told that party donors would NOT give the congressional whores another penny unless they got some HUGE tax cuts......(or else)

Has anyone wondered how come the same EXACT amount of tax breaks is the same EXACT amount of money treasury has to borrow?

IS every single dollar of a tax give-away a borrowed dollar to be placed on the ledger of future generations?

(now watch right wingers begin their moronic rant, "since I was screwed by democrats on debt, I'm more than willing to be screwed again by elected republicans....")

Where were you when O was adding 8 trillion to the debt? Your hypocrisy is showing. No one cares but you and the radical loonbat fringe.

Not to be excluded from the idiot, right wing brigade, BrownNose chimes in to support what I wrote in my O/P

(now watch right wingers begin their moronic rant, "since I was screwed by democrats on debt, I'm more than willing to be screwed again by elected republicans....")

No, just showing your hypocrisy. There's so much of it. Lol.

Especially for people in blue states complaining that taxes aren't high enough. Now they get to pay their fair share.

here......although its useless to educate right wing IDIOTS

The 3 most dependent states:

· Mississippi. ...

· Kentucky. ...

· Alabama. ...

·
The 3 least dependent states:

· New Jersey

· Delaware

· Illinois

Exactly, you don't need a tax cut.
Ahhh so no specifics. Thanks for being part of the stereo-type.
You do realize my personal position counters that post right? How do you know what i need? Stupid fucking self righteous statists always think they know people better than anyelse. Grow up.

So you really don't know shit? Thanks for proving you're nothing but a puppet, spewing talking points.

This much I DO know, mr, fuck head........

tax breaks for corporations are PERMANENT
tax breaks for middle class folks are TEMPORARY......

So, why is THAT do you think????
(or do you ever :think")
Tax cuts are good for Americans, I know that. But you are just spouting Democrat talking points. Recycling the talking points from 2000 when we had Bush's tax cuts. Which were false. Don't you people ever come up with new ideas? I'll answer that, no because you are ignorant fools.

Tax cuts have led to $20 trillion debt
Then why didn't Obama get rid of them? He spent 10 trillion of the debt.

You do realize my personal position counters that post right? How do you know what i need? Stupid fucking self righteous statists always think they know people better than anyelse. Grow up.

STFU and read my full post:

Exactly, you (and I, and especially Trump) don't need a tax cut while our country is headed for fiscal disaster.

You want a tax cut? No problem, get your congressman to fix our long term budget before giving out candy.

NOW the leftists are worried about debt? Hypocrites the lot of 'em.

Liberals raise taxes and raise spending
Conservatives cut taxes and raise spending

Which leads to more debt?

Both. Art Laffer showed unequivocally how Reagan's tax cuts lead to an improved economy and more government revenue. In other cases, tax cuts did not improve the economy and revenues fell, and visa versa.

To hell with both of them. Taxation is theft and placing the burden of our largess on those yet born is most definitely immoral.

You want a tax cut? No problem, get your congressman to fix our long term budget first.
you edited you idiot. You want to blame me? LOL

Both. Art Laffer showed unequivocally how Reagan's tax cuts lead to an improved economy and more government revenue. In other cases, tax cuts did not improve the economy and revenues fell, and visa versa.

To hell with both of them. Taxation is theft and placing the burden of our largess on those yet born is most definitely immoral.

no he didn't, you are clueless.

Reagan raised taxes in the second half of his presidency because even he didn't believe this bullshit you just wrote.

You want a tax cut? No problem, get your congressman to fix our long term budget first.

No, I want you to read it and respond to it SANELY.

My edit was expansion, not a correction, of what I was saying.

What should i say? You pick one thing to bitch about, and i could pick one thing to cheer. that could continue for a while.
YOu say deficits will rise, WSJ recently said it would grow GDP another 1.3%.
What about govt cuts? Is that included?

The republicans plan to make the working class pay for the $1.5 trillion deficit by cutting their Social Security benefits and cutting their Medicare benefits.
People on Medicare and social security are mostly RETIRED. SO. FOR YOU TO CALL THEM WORKING CLASS IS DISHONEST. Innit?
you are wrong, they worked and paid taxes their entire lives....the are the retired workers....you want them to continue to pay taxes when they don't earn enough with their SS retirement checks to be taxed now??? :dunno:

What should i say? You pick one thing to bitch about, and i could pick one thing to cheer. that could continue for a while.
YOu say deficits will rise, WSJ recently said it would grow GDP another 1.3%.
What about govt cuts? Is that included?

You should say that "yes, it is fiscally totally irresponsible for me and well off people like me to receive tax-cuts until our huge deficit problems are solved."

This is not exactly a liberal idea, this used to be called FISCAL CONSERVATISM.

NOW the leftists are worried about debt? Hypocrites the lot of 'em.

Yet ANOTHER right wing moron chimes in to confirm what I wrote in my O/P

THANKS......LOL

The republicans plan to make the working class pay for the $1.5 trillion deficit by cutting their Social Security benefits and cutting their Medicare benefits.
People on Medicare and social security are mostly RETIRED. SO. FOR YOU TO CALL THEM WORKING CLASS IS DISHONEST. Innit?
you are wrong, they worked and paid taxes their entire lives....the are the retired workers....you want them to continue to pay taxes when they don't earn enough with their SS retirement checks to be taxed now??? :dunno:
SS checks Are taxed now!

Forum List

Back