Teacher Has 7th Graders Sing Islamic Song

You want me to teach about atheism?
It's like me wanting you to teach about Christianity.

Religion should be out of public school.
Start teaching Johnny to read. Los Angeles graduation rate just went from 67% to 74%. How? They eliminated the graduation exam.

Start teaching Johnny to read. Los Angeles graduation rate just went from 67% to 74%. How? They eliminated the graduation exam.
I could teach all the major faiths, and I would if asked. The thing you won't like, as soon as you do the kids will see right though that bullshit, including your One True Faith.

I could teach all the major faiths, and I would if asked. The thing you won't like, as soon as you do the kids will see right though that bullshit, including your One True Faith.
Yeah, I would enjoy teaching about the BS of atheism, Islam, Hinduism, Budhism in public schools.

There are better ways to teach about is Islam than whatever the BS song is. Do that, next time.

You're right. Show news coverage of 9/11, Fort Hood, Chattanooga, Texas art gallery, London train, Charlie Hebdo, Russia airline, USS Cole, and Paris and all the countless Muslim attacks.

And tell them "Islam encourages this. Liberals embrace Islam."

That's all they need to know.

There are better ways to teach about is Islam than whatever the BS song is. Do that, next time.

You're right. Show news coverage of 9/11, Fort Hood, Chattanooga, Texas art gallery, London train, Charlie Hebdo, Russia airline, USS Cole, and Paris and all the countless Muslim attacks.

And Oklahoma City, and Sandy Hook, and Charleston, and the D.C. Holocaust Museum, and.............

That's not teaching religion, dumbass. if I was going to do that I'd start by teaching when the Christians forced the Jews to either convert or die, or when they used to baptize Muslim babies and then chop them in two. That's all you need to know about the Christians, right?

And Oklahoma City, and Sandy Hook, and Charleston, and the D.C. Holocaust Museum, and.............
And atheism leads to OK City, Sandy Hook, Charleston, Holocaust Museum, and.....

That's not teaching religion, dumbass. if I was going to do that I'd start by teaching when the Christians forced the Jews to either convert or die, or when they used to baptize Muslim babies and then chop them in two. That's all you need to know about the Christians, right?

Al jazzera says 81% of their viewers support Isis.

Soccer game in Turkey last night 30,000 fans boo'd the moment of silence for Paris and started chanting allu akbar.

But that's not true Islam.

Let's talk about what a few real Christians did 800 years ago.

Al jazzera says 81% of their viewers support Isis.

Soccer game in Turkey last night 30,000 fans boo'd the moment of silence for Paris and started chanting allu akbar.

But that's not true Islam.

Let's talk about what a few real Christians did 800 years ago.
ISIS is Islam, just a smart part of it, and yeah, let's talk about the Christians slaughtering people, which they were forbidden to do while the Muslims and Jews were not.

I remember when I was in the elementary school choir. We did one song about Hanukkah during the Christmas performances. I don't remember there ever being an up roar over it. I am not Jewish but it never bothered me to sing it because I understood why we were doing it at all.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

And if it'd been "Jingle Bells" she'd have been fired right?
Jingle Bells has no religious context. It isn't even a Christmas song, sport.
Still can't sing Jingle Bells.
I'd love to see that challenged. Jingle Bells, Sleigh Ride, Winter Wonderland, Frosty The Snowman, none of these are Christmas songs and are utterly bereft of religious content.

And here's a fun fact: Joy To The World was never intended to be a Christmas hymn either. It was actually written as anticipatory to Christ's 2nd advent, when he comes again to destroy the wicked and reward the righteous.

Forum List

Back