Teacher kills rabbit in front of puking class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give the teacher a break. At least the story isnt about fucking one of our kids

33915560f458eda6840bcac5d35e5198--stupid-people-some-people.jpg

:21:

where does the OP think our food comes from? This is Idaho....farming country.
So you are saying that all students need to witness animals being killed. Sorry kid, where food comes from has nothing to do with killing animals in schools in front of minors without parental consent...…….

So you are saying that all students need to witness animals being killed. Sorry kid, where food comes from has nothing to do with killing animals in schools in front of minors without parental consent...…….
No, they don't need to....but let me ask, don't you know where our food comes from? Why are we raising snowflakes?

I have never once heard of a hunter shooting an animal in front of a school class where many of the children would be psychologically scarred for life
Well, you can't have guns in school. These students are in Idaho, farming/ranching country....where do they think our food comes from?
Idaho does not allow children to attend animal slaughters as part of school.

You are demented

No, they don't need to....but let me ask, don't you know where our food comes from? Why are we raising snowflakes?
Why are you allowing the children that might as you say are snowflakes, be tortured and scarred for life?

Because you are a fuckwit

I have never once heard of a hunter shooting an animal in front of a school class where many of the children would be psychologically scarred for life
Well, you can't have guns in school. These students are in Idaho, farming/ranching country....where do they think our food comes from?
Idaho does not allow children to attend animal slaughters as part of school.

You are demented
I'm demented? Grow up. Death is part of life.

As long as the animal is killed humanely, you are just a babbling bundle of nerve-endings.

My Parents "Killer Dachshund" bit my pet gerbil and killed it in front of my eyes when I was 10. I've been suffering ever since.

But unless the teacher made a camp fire and cooked up little Peter Cottontail and ate him, I see no reason to end it's life for a school lesson.

Maybe it was a lucky rabbit and they saved it's feet.

Until the snowflakes took over, science classes used to dissect animals to teach.

Stop believing this is harmful to them.

No child should be forced to dissect any animal, or kill rabbits and or racoons

Teacher Caught On Video Drowning Raccoons With Students

Until the snowflakes took over, science classes used to dissect animals to teach.

You shouldn't be permitted to be on a computer without adult supervision.

Are all kids who grow up on farms “tortured and scarred for life”?

You shouldn't be permitted to be on a computer without adult supervision.

I have 3 kids in college, so thanks.

PS. Remember to upgrade your iPhone so my stocks rise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back