Teacher kills rabbit in front of puking class

Status
Not open for further replies.
33915560f458eda6840bcac5d35e5198--stupid-people-some-people.jpg

:21:
I have never once heard of a hunter shooting an animal in front of a school class where many of the children would be psychologically scarred for life
Until the snowflakes took over, science classes used to dissect animals to teach.

Stop believing this is harmful to them.

No child should be forced to dissect any animal, ...

Late in the year for a snowstorm.

where does the OP think our food comes from? This is Idaho....farming country.
So you are saying that all students need to witness animals being killed. Sorry kid, where food comes from has nothing to do with killing animals in schools in front of minors without parental consent...…….
No, they don't need to....but let me ask, don't you know where our food comes from? Why are we raising snowflakes?
Why are you allowing the children that might as you say are snowflakes, be tortured and scarred for life?

Because you are a fuckwit
Why do you want to make students totally unprepared for the real world?

Simple, don't do it in the classroom, set up a field trip to a slaughterhouse and have parents sign permission to attend.Also I've never been to Puking Class.

I'm betting they'd have 4 students on the field trip. But maybe not. It's dumb to force kids to watch this shit in a venue that it would never happen. Field trip where the kids and the parents know whats going to happen, another thing. Remember this?

"Righteous bucks"

My Parents "Killer Dachshund" bit my pet gerbil and killed it in front of my eyes when I was 10. I've been suffering ever since.

But unless the teacher made a camp fire and cooked up little Peter Cottontail and ate him, I see no reason to end it's life for a school lesson.

Maybe it was a lucky rabbit and they saved it's feet.

Rabbit is a delicacy in French cuisine.

I have never once heard of a hunter shooting an animal in front of a school class where many of the children would be psychologically scarred for life
Until the snowflakes took over, science classes used to dissect animals to teach.

No child should be forced to dissect any animal, ...

Late in the year for a snowstorm.

I told you to stop trolling or I will call your mommy

No child should be forced to dissect any animal, or kill rabbits and or racoons

Teacher Caught On Video Drowning Raccoons With Students
You shouldn't be permitted to be on a computer without adult supervision.

I have 3 kids in college, so thanks.

PS. Remember to upgrade your iPhone so my stocks rise
I don't use apple products. They suck ass.

So, good luck with that. Tell your keeper its time for your meds.

So you are saying that all students need to witness animals being killed. Sorry kid, where food comes from has nothing to do with killing animals in schools in front of minors without parental consent...…….
No, they don't need to....but let me ask, don't you know where our food comes from? Why are we raising snowflakes?
Why are you allowing the children that might as you say are snowflakes, be tortured and scarred for life?

Because you are a fuckwit
Why do you want to make students totally unprepared for the real world?

Rhymes with Lucy

The kids asked, twice, to see how it was done. No one was forced to watch the demonstration, viewing it was optional. The teacher apologized, he's being disciplined, what's your fucking problem?

Now, on a lighter note... My daughter is a teacher, my father was a college English professor, a teacher. You can go fuck yourself... If you'll let you...

Seems like a good teacher. A lot to learn in that class. Life, death, food chains, meat prep, where food comes from, cooking techniques etc.

Those kids had a good day. The only way it could be better is if they trapped it or shot it themselves.

What’s funny is the people whining about this are currently busy making a chicken dinner.

The kids asked, twice, to see how it was done. No one was forced to watch the demonstration, viewing it was optional. The teacher apologized, he's being disciplined, what's your fucking problem?

Now, on a lighter note... My daughter is a teacher, my father was a college English professor, a teacher. You can go fuck yourself... If you'll let you...
Does your daughter kill little animals for fun? in front of children?

Who makes more, a teacher or Bill Gates the DROPOUT...………….

Smile, and don't forget to pay your electric bill

Does your daughter kill little animals for fun? in front of children?

Who makes more, a teacher or Bill Gates the DROPOUT...………….

Smile, and don't forget to pay your electric bill

Doesn't matter what my daughter does or doesn't do. In your ignorance, you grouped all teachers into one group, and this isn't the first time you've done this.

So I'll say it again... Go fuck yourself, if you'll let you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back