Teamsters support Trump?

Whoa!
But but but…..Democrats are the Party for Unions.
This seems like quite a blow to the Democrat Party.
Hmmm.
Wonder what the membership of the other major unions think...

1726688975300.png

Last edited:
I watched the President of the teamsters today and they are not endorsing either Trump or Harris and will stay neutral so take your fake video and shove it up your ass.
Wait...
CNN is fake news?

Here's the story from ABC, the media arm of the Harris campaign.

1726690864471.png

Also fake news?

I watched the President of the teamsters today and they are not endorsing either Trump or Harris and will stay neutral so take your fake video and shove it up your ass.
LOL, your favored CNN is the source. No one said the union supported Trump, they said the rank and file did --- BY A WIDE MARGIN. For all intents and purposes, that is a Trump endorsement.

I'd just prefer to see one of these demofkers walk the walk regarding scamala. I mean, they all hated her. why would they call her the worst VP ever?

Whoa!
Whoa!
But, and it's a big BUT, they DID NOT endorse him!!! When Trump heard that, I bet his heart started pumping like a dog in Springfield! Bigly!!!

I used to say that you could teach a monkey to drive a truck. I've now switched to computers. Self driving semi trucks are going to be a big thing. The Teamsters need to back whomever will lessen the buildup of that modern technology.

Forum List

Back