Ted Cruz calls Mark Warner an "a**hole" for going after Mike Lee's faith, Cruz's podcast beating CNN, Garland "weak man" who does what Biden tells him

He cheated on 3 wife's, do you even once cheat on your wife. And he a female assulterer. Do you ever abuse females, you do by the way you talk about Nancy Pelosi.

A typical example for the extremistic propaganda form of the "Trumpicans". Next steps in such a form of defaming propaganda which is on the way to terror propaganda are prisons and graveyards on political reasons. Concentration camps like Guantanamo eat the own children.

Democrats are pervs. Nancy Pelosi takes her grandchildren to perverted "pride" events. The entire Party is a festering swamp of degeneracy and corruption.
They are worse than Pervs. They are actively promoting the destruction of America, and forwarding The Agenda of a Globalist Satanic New World Order with America Subjugated to said 666 New World Order.

They are worse than Pervs. They are actively promoting the destruction of America, and forwarding The Agenda of a Globalist Satanic New World Order with America Subjugated to said 666 New World Order.
Everyone is a child of GOD, didn't you understand that simple fact.

Everyone is a child of GOD, didn't you understand that simple fact.
That's not true, Child of Hell. You are only a son of God if you worship The True Living God, and your sins are only forgiven if you accept His Son, Jesus who is God, The Son of God who humbled Himself, Left His Power and Throne in Heaven to become a man, live, suffer and sacrifice Himself as a Man to rescue and redeem man from mankind's fall from Grace, and to prove He was still God, rose from The Grave was seen by over 500 witnesses, then ascended to Heaven when His teaching work was done on Earth and is even NOW awaiting The Father's command to return to Earth for The Final Battle over Good and Evil, where he will be perfectly triumphant, then judge mankind. Divide Evil from The Good, and Cast The Global Leader of the World at that time, AntiChrist into Hell with his False Prophet and Satan and all who follow them.

You Leftist get your Paradise though for a few short years. Your Liberal Utopia is at first Victorious. It's called The Tribulation. Then will come your total destruction at Armageddon and Judgement Day.

1669135102069.png

During The Tribulation, The Left, The Marxist, and The God Haters are given everything they want, and there is little to no resistance to their agendas. They make a complete Bloody Mess of the World so much so, that God has no Choice but the Judge them and destroy their kingdom before all mankind is made extinct. Below is what takes place during the 7 year Reign of The New Globalist World Order.
1669135188829.png

1669135115271.png

1669135242053.png

Last edited:

Quite so. Which is why I don't care about the shooting in Colorado.

Democrats are pervs. Nancy Pelosi takes her grandchildren to perverted "pride" events. The entire Party is a festering swamp of degeneracy and corruption.
Nancy's grandchildren are likely in their 30s! Her 7th and youngest grandchild is 15 years old.

I'm 62 and have a grandson that is 16. My youngest grandchild is 12. Nancy is 20 years older than me.

Last edited:
Ted Cruz is a man of faith.

Cancun Cruz actually wrote 76 PAGES assplaining why the sale of dildos should be banned.

76 pages!!!

This is your brain on green eggs and ham.

I AM TED. I AM TED. TED I AM.

WOULD YOU LIKE DILDOS HERE OR THERE?

I WOULD NOT LIKE THEM HERE OR THERE.
I WOULD NOT LIKE THEM ANYWHERE.
I DO NOT LIKE DILDOS AND POCKET PUSSIES.
I DO NOT LIKE THEM, TED-I-AM.

Last edited:
What exactly did Mark Warner say about Mike Lee?

I'm not watching 60 minutes of propaganda to find out. I certainly don't care to listen to an hour of Ted Cruz whining. Especially since his wife is ugly and his dad killed Kennedy.
His dad was Lee Oswald?

The Democrats’ gay marriage bill is all about teeing up the Biden IRS to target religious schools, churches, and charities. Cruz discusses how Mark Warner, in defending the Dem bill, attacked Mike Lee, calls him "disgusting"

Ted Cruz and Mike Lee are a**holes. They are about as religious as the devil.

That's not true, Child of Hell. You are only a son of God if you worship The True Living God ...

She said everyone is a child of god, fake-Jesus. Another expression for this is everyone is a human being. This means everyone has unalienable natural human rights and not anyone needs any justification to be here. God - the creator - justifies.

Last edited:
She said everyone is a child of god, fake-Jesus. Another expression for this is everyone is a human being. This means everyone has unalienable natural human rights and not anyone needs any justification to be here. God - the creator - justifies.

Everyone does have inalienable rights, but not everyone is a Child of God. They are however a Child of Adam, so they inherit the rights of Adam. However, you are defined as one of God's Lambs or a Goat based on your Spiritual Heritage, so you do not receive the benefits of God such as Eternal Life unless you spiritually are a Child of God through your belief in the One True Living God. The Wheat and The Chaff are separated at Harvest and only The Children of God are brought into the storehouse, while the Chaff is discarded. Everyone is a child of Adam but not everyone is a child of God.

Forum List

Back