Ted Cruz calls Mark Warner an "a**hole" for going after Mike Lee's faith, Cruz's podcast beating CNN, Garland "weak man" who does what Biden tells him

I do not discuss about such a theme with an anti-Christian like you.

Jesus is the way the truth and the life.
If you do not travel down that path laid out for you in the Bible, you are not a child of God.
Sorry, but there is a Hell and there is a judgment day for those wicked souls who refuse to accept God's gift of redemption.
They have to be separated from those who do otherwise there can never be peace in the world or in heaven.

Jesus is the way the truth and the life.

Exactly. So you are not the way, the truth and the life.

If you do not travel down that path laid out for you in the Bible, you are not a child of God.

Nothing is written about me in the bible - but my grandpa David wrote some lines there which always again are impressing me - although I would not like to be like him.

Sorry, but there is a Hell and there is a judgment day for those wicked souls who refuse to accept God's gift of redemption.

And that's why you think there's no hell and judgement day for you? What about if you are wrong and Jesus decided, decides, will decide something else? What about if even my dogs are children of god so I have to respect also the still unwritten unalienable dog rights? Could it not be better for the final judgement to do so? How should this hurt me? How should this make me nor anyone else not to be a child of god?

And why try to force anti-Christian idiots like you others to hàve to discusss about something what they do not like to discuss? I have absolutelly not any problem to live "under" children of god because it exists no "under" under the children of god.

They have to be separated from those who do otherwise there can never be peace in the world or in heaven.

I tried many translations now - but are you sure you understand on your own what you try to say with this sentence? The Machiavellian rule "divide et impera" creates the holy peace of god? Who told you such a bullshit?

-----
Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers; but his delight is in the law of the Lord, and on his law he meditates day and night. He is like a tree planted by streams of water that yields its fruit in its season, and its leaf does not wither. In all that he does, he prospers. The wicked are not so, but are like chaff that the wind drives away. Therefore the wicked will not stand in the judgment, nor sinners in the congregation of the righteous; for the Lord knows the way of the righteous, but the way of the wicked will perish.
-----

-----

Last edited:

Forum List

Back