Ted Cruz: "China is our most dangerous geopolitical adversary for the next 100 years. we need to win the biggest foreign policy challenge of our time"

They will be a threat as long as we fund their economy by outsourcing our middle class industrial & manufacturing jobs over there. We have been boosting them for decades.
Bring back our industrial base & China will fade back while our economy soars. The middle class is the backbone of the country & can make a major comeback if our govt would let them.

Apparently, not as long as they can keep interfereing in our elections to get folks like Joey Xiden elected

“China is going to eat our lunch? Come on, man,” the former vice president said.

“I mean, you know, they’re not bad folks, folks. But guess what? They’re not competition for us,” he added.

“Although it’s not as good as a face-to-face meeting, I’m very happy to see my old friend,” the Communist leader, 68, told Biden, 78.

Dictators like Xi, is a dear "old friend" of Joey Xiden: China’s Xi calls Biden ‘old friend’ despite Biden saying ‘we’re not,’ summit ignores COVID origin

China has always been THE ONE AND ONLY biggest threat to America, from Mao until now

So, he said that we needed to the same thing to China as we did to the Soviet Union. Can anyone enlighten me as to what exactly we did? Or what Ted thinks we did, because I believe I have a pretty good idea how the Soviet Union collapsed.

Cruz is manufacturing a crisis , the validity of which he could not possibly delve into detail of

~S~

So, he said that we needed to the same thing to China as we did to the Soviet Union. Can anyone enlighten me as to what exactly we did? Or what Ted thinks we did, because I believe I have a pretty good idea how the Soviet Union collapsed.
We thought we beat the Soviets.

China has always been the threat. Russia is incompetent they can’t even handle Ukraine. I dont like Lyin Ted but he is correct

Forum List

Back