Ted Cruz: Now more than ever, Americans must be armed.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Ted Cruz: Now, More Than Ever, Americans Must Be Armed

the man I hope is our next president said:
Unfortunately, the goal of both President Obama and Hillary Clinton, is to consistently–at every turn–to look to weaken the constitutional rights of American citizens. And in particular, to undermine our constitutional right to keep and bear arms. You don’t get rid of the bad guys by getting rid of our guns. You get rid of the bad guys by using our guns. And, rather than respond to radical Islam and terrorism with a commitment from the president to keep this nation safe–to kill the terrorists–instead, Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton refuse to even utter the words “radical Islamic terrorism.”

You just have to appreciate a guy who will not slink away or "moderate" on principles that are right.

Ted Cruz stands on a solid foundation of core conservative principles that are what made this country great. He is adamantly opposed to the regressive bullshit that has brought us down so low that Americans have to now be fearful that "guests" from other countries are plotting to kill us.

Now we are not safe in our own country because we have allowed the gates of Rome to be propped open by treasonous libturds and the hordes of barbaric savages have been trickling in and nesting in our neighborhoods. Taking our jobs, taking our charity and waiting for their day to please their moongod.

To top it off the same sniveling parasite libturds who insist they're protecting the gates they've thrown open, insist we lay down our arms. I will repeat this a million times in my life.

I said:
In order to be a liberal you either have to be a complete blithering authoritarian idiot, or a criminally insane totalitarian sociopath.

I would like Cruz if he wasn't a religious hypocrite. That shit he said yesterday(I think) made me sick
but he is consistent lol

• Banned
I would like Cruz if he wasn't a religious hypocrite. That shit he said yesterday(I think) made me sick
but he is consistent lol

That's what I like about him, consistency.

He doesn't go on national stage and "moderate" his tone or placate to moderturds, he says the same things if he's standing in front of congress, a gaggle of democrook turds, or a church full of people.

His religion doesn't bother me at all. In fact I am far more content to have a man of religious morals running the country, because we have clearly had a few guys in there that have no morals at all. I don't believe he would perform his job within the parameters of his faith though. Bush did that sort of thing and was charitable with other people's money because of it. I think Cruz would execute the office according to the oath he takes to the COTUS.

I'll admit that I am a Cruz zealot, but until someone proves to me that he deviates from his principles for political expediency I will remain one.

(Disclaimer: If bed wetting liberals post such "examples" I'm unlikely to see them. I have %95 of our bed wetters on ignore. They're useless for anything beyond ridicule, and if you read one bed wetter post, you can read the exact same shit in dozens more. Ignoring the majority of them filters and minimizes the stupidity to a manageable level.)

but he is consistent lol

That's what I like about him, consistency.

He doesn't go on national stage and "moderate" his tone or placate to moderturds, he says the same things if he's standing in front of congress, a gaggle of democrook turds, or a church full of people.

His religion doesn't bother me at all. In fact I am far more content to have a man of religious morals running the country, because we have clearly had a few guys in there that have no morals at all. I don't believe he would perform his job within the parameters of his faith though. Bush did that sort of thing and was charitable with other people's money because of it. I think Cruz would execute the office according to the oath he takes to the COTUS.

I'll admit that I am a Cruz zealot, but until someone proves to me that he deviates from his principles for political expediency I will remain one.

(Disclaimer: If bed wetting liberals post such "examples" I'm unlikely to see them. I have %95 of our bed wetters on ignore. They're useless for anything beyond ridicule, and if you read one bed wetter post, you can read the exact same shit in dozens more. Ignoring the majority of them filters and minimizes the stupidity to a manageable level.)

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with any religious person in the WH. IT is when they are hypocrites that really bother me.

Kill a muzzie for Red Jesus!

Or anyone who looks like a muzzie. Close enough.

And don't leave out the spics. We wouldn't want to neglect them.

Ted says too much after he's been drinking beer at the Knights of Columbus Hall.

a shot of tequila and a bowl of menudo will snap him out of it

Well... turns out it was a muzbot and his wife out waging jihad, so Cruz was right. If Cruz has said a Christian was being "UnChristian" for having killed someone, I wouldn't disagree either.

Christ didn't compel his believers to murder people, moohamhead did.

Sorry if I fail to see the hypocrisy there.

He might have been, but he assumed. That was my point.

Turns out it's a safe assumption, I'd rather listen to a guy who's assumptions, instincts, gut feelings or hunches end up mirroring the outcome, over the bed wetters who were CERTAIN, just CERTAIN it was "rightwingers" and there was an abortuary near by.

Well... turns out it was a muzbot and his wife out waging jihad, so Cruz was right. If Cruz has said a Christian was being "UnChristian" for having killed someone, I wouldn't disagree either.

How does that make him a hypocrite? I don't follow...

He was assuming about muslims. He doesn't do that with Christians. And just like most that do that, he wouldn't do the same to his religion.
I mean, I get it but he is running for President. Assuming and hypocrisy isn't something the people need.
Other than that, I like the guy.

He was assuming about muslims. He doesn't do that with Christians. And just like most that do that, he wouldn't do the same to his religion.
I mean, I get it but he is running for President. Assuming and hypocrisy isn't something the people need.
Ok, so I understand your statement about assuming, and I agree, a true leader would do no such thing. However, I am unaware of when he has spoken out about Christians in a similar fashion and not made any assumptions. Could you provide a link or two?

Ok, so I understand your statement about assuming, and I agree, a true leader would do no such thing. However, I am unaware of when he has spoken out about Christians in a similar fashion and not made any assumptions. Could you provide a link or two?
Its like when he said that we should allow Christian refugees and not muslim refugees..
If they were trying to sneak people in through the refugee program, wouldn't you think they would use people that wouldn't get caught? Claiming to be a Christian would be a GREAT idea. But he didn't think about that. He was just hacking away at islam.

Its like when he said that we should allow Christian refugees and not muslim refugees..
If they were trying to sneak people in through the refugee program, wouldn't you think they would use people that wouldn't get caught? Claiming to be a Christian would be a GREAT idea. But he didn't think about that. He was just hacking away at islam.
I agree, but how does that make him a hypocrite?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back