Ted Cruz Says SCOTUS 'Clearly Wrong' to Legalize Gay Marriage

China is not concentrating on "Gender Identity". Yet they will soon overtake the USA. Also ,Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed for faggin' off. AIDS was a warning shot from God. When a great civilization loses its Morals ,it FALLS. Consider Rome.
Tell us more about the morality of discrimination, exclusion and hate. Tell us more about traditional values. Preach on Brother Souci!

Holy fucking shit Normy!! THIS is your response?. You get big time troll points for this. Just more charges of bigotry while in no way addressing the concerns that I raised. Clearly you are not even smart enough to understand what I trying to get accross or that I am not speaking against plural marriage but mearly injecting some reality into the idea. You need to calm the fuck down.

Whatever is left of you mind works in strange ways as evidenced in part by your turning my point that there are issues that would have tobe considered with the IRS to " you make it the IRS business to determine the makeup of the participants".

Interesting how you have NOTHING TO say about any of the other issues that I raised regarding plural marriage. Also interesting is the fact that seem to fail to see the hypocrissy in opposing same sex marriage with push plural marriage for bi sexuals that would of course involve people of the same sex in a marriage . How fucking stupid is that!!?

You opened the door.

So your answer is, well, it too complicated to allow them to marry?

Whaaaa?

It was you that opened the damn door. You are a hypocrite bigot.

Tell us more about the morality of discrimination, exclusion and hate. Tell us more about traditional values. Preach on Brother Souci!
Why don't YOU tell us about the morality of fudge packing ,pillow biting ,and muff diving? Pontius Pilate to Jesus--"Is your truth MY truth"?

You opened the door.

So your answer is, well, it too complicated to allow them to marry?

Whaaaa?

It was you that opened the damn door. You are a hypocrite bigot.
Normy, Normy, Normy! I am worried about you. Really

Your mental health seems to be worsening. There is an hysterical quality to your attacks. You continue to baselessly accuse everyone else of being a bigot while remaining blind to your own obvious bigotry.

You grossly distort what others are saying, either out of a pathological need to manipulate, or worse, a distorted perception of reality

You have considerable difficulty in focusing, organizing, and communicating your thoughts . On one hand you take bizarre pot shots where you think you can score a point, while seemingly in denial, and ignore fact that you are unable to deal with
I am concerned that you will further decompensate if we continue this. I suggest that we take a break to give you a chance to pull yourself together

Normy, Normy, Normy! I am worried about you. Really

Your mental health seems to be worsening. There is an hysterical quality to your attacks. You continue to baselessly accuse everyone else of being a bigot while remaining blind to your own obvious bigotry.

You grossly distort what others are saying, either out of a pathological need to manipulate, or worse, a distorted perception of reality

You have considerable difficulty in focusing, organizing, and communicating your thoughts . On one hand you take bizarre pot shots where you think you can score a point, while seemingly in denial, and ignore fact that you are unable to deal with
I am concerned that you will further decompensate if we continue this. I suggest that we take a break to give you a chance to pull yourself together

PP, I think you should take a break as well and assess why you feel your chosen sexuality is superior the other we were discussing

As an traditionally m as tried white Christian male I have yet to see why it's my business if two consenting adults get married. It simy is a non issue.

PP, I think you should take a break as well and assess why you feel your chosen sexuality is superior the other we were discussing
Thank you for proving EXACTLY what I've been saying about you. You are delusional kid. YOU are the bigot!

PS You don't know what my sexuality is and I damned sure did not choose it

Thank you for proving EXACTLY what I've been saying about you. You are delusional kid. YOU are the bigot!

PS You don't know what my sexuality is and I damned sure did not choose it

Of course, sexuality is only known by those who proclaim they are other than heterosexual. There are no physical traits to define it.

Nice insult Joe, but I’ve had way more than my share of beautiful ladies in my time. If you need some lessons, let me know. You crack me up.

Uh, yeah, frankly, if you were in a satisfying relationship, you wouldn't be worried about what other people are doing.

That lame attempt at an insult comes to you from a sixty-year-old incel that has never been married.
Mormon Bob, still fantasizing about my sex life.
My girlfriend says Nihao.

Uh, yeah, frankly, if you were in a satisfying relationship, you wouldn't be worried about what other people are doing.

What would you know about being in a satisfying relationship?

You've never had a “relationship” that you didn't consider disposable. Most men, by the time they are our age, have been married for decades, and have some idea of what a satisfying relationship is like. A sixty-year-old incel has no wisdom to offer on the subject.

What would you know about being in a satisfying relationship?

More than you, apparently. For someone who is supposedly happy, you are the most miserable son of a bitch on this board. Heck, I can't even blame this on your cult, because most Mormons are outwardly nice.

You've never had a “relationship” that you didn't consider disposable. Most men, by the time they are our age, have been married for decades, and have some idea of what a satisfying relationship is like. A sixty-year-old incel has no wisdom to offer on the subject.

Actually, most men our age have had at least one divorce under their belt.

More than you, apparently. For someone who is supposedly happy, you are the most miserable son of a bitch on this board. Heck, I can't even blame this on your cult, because most Mormons are outwardly nice.

Married almost twenty-eight years to the same woman, I think I know what it's like to be in a happy, satisfying relationship.

How many disposable girlfriends have you had? Have you ever had a girlfriend that you thought worthy of keeping for life? I very much doubt you can even comprehend such a thing. You haven't the faintest clue what you have cheated yourself out of.

Actually, most men our age have had at least one divorce under their belt.

Not me. Not most men that I have known.

I guess it goes to the quality of people with which each of us respectively associates.

Married almost twenty-eight years to the same woman, I think I know what it's like to be in a happy, satisfying relationship.
Yet, you are a miserable, angry human being, who wants to murder a whole lot of people. - women who have abortions, people who rip on your cult, people who commit petty crimes (if they aren't white), etc.

How many disposable girlfriends have you had? Have you ever had a girlfriend that you thought worthy of keeping for life? I very much doubt you can even comprehend such a thing. You haven't the faintest clue what you have cheated yourself out of.

1) I lost count. I would say ten or so, that were more than a few dates.
2) Yes, there were several I would have stayed with, but mostly due to conflicts of career or objectives, not so much. I lived with one woman for 13 years. But she didn't want to settle down because HER first marriage was an absolute shit-show. Recently, her daughter contacted me over Facebook and thanks me for being there for them when she was growing up.
3) I have a very good idea what I've avoided. I've seen so many of my friends going through bitter divorces when I was in the service.

Not me. Not most men that I have known.

I guess it goes to the quality of people with which each of us respectively associates.

I associated with fellow Non-commissioned officers in the United States Army. Men (and some women) who have more honor than you ever will. Almost every last one of them had at least ONE divorce. One poor fellow was on his third divorce.

Last edited:
Yet, you are a miserable, angry human being, who wants to murder a whole lot of people. - women who have abortions, people who rip on your cult, people who commit petty crimes (if they aren't white), etc.

You keep accusing me of wanting to murder a whole bunch of different categories of people, but you cannot link to a single post in which I express any such desire.

You cannot link to any post 9in which I have called for anyone to be killed, who hasn't committed some serious act of evil that calls for it.

Ironically, the closest you get to any truth is in accusing m of wanting to “murder” the lowest of subhuman filth, those who murder innocent chidlren in cold blood. You defend those murders, and condemn me for wishing that the murderers be brought to proper justice.

I associated with fellow Non-commissioned officers in the United States Army. Men (and some women) who have more honor than you ever will. Almost every last one of them had at least ONE divorce. One poor fellow was on his third divorce.

So, you associate with people who cannot even make a marriage work. Not exactly a sign of much honor on their part.

You have no clue what true honor is.

You keep accusing me of wanting to murder a whole bunch of different categories of people, but you cannot link to a single post in which I express any such desire.

You cannot link to any post 9in which I have called for anyone to be killed, who hasn't committed some serious act of evil that calls for it.

Ironically, the closest you get to any truth is in accusing m of wanting to “murder” the lowest of subhuman filth, those who murder innocent chidlren in cold blood. You defend those murders, and condemn me for wishing that the murderers be brought to proper justice.

You want to murder women who have had abortions, school officials who promote pro-LGBTQ policies, politicians who raise your taxes, people of color who commit petty property crimes (but not white collar criminals, of course), and the list goes on and on. You are a very angry guy. Not sure why. Maybe your magic underwear is cutting off circulation to certain parts of your body.

So, you associate with people who cannot even make a marriage work. Not exactly a sign of much honor on their part.

You have no clue what true honor is.

Um, no, guy. Here's why a lot of those marriages didn't work. You get sent off for months at a time on some deployment, the old lady is going to have needs. That's why the NCO's wives often traded up. Not really their faults, they were serving their country, bringing home a good paycheck (well, adequate, anyway), and their wives were pretty much screwing whatever while they were gone. And the sad thing was, when they got into divorce court, the court usually sided with the wives.

Forum List

Back