Ted Cruz's questioning of Ketanji Brown Jackson correctly called out by Ron Pearlman

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
Ted Cruz's questioning of Ketanji Brown Jackson correctly called out by Ron Pearlman.
Pearlman says:
Cruz was trying to "appeal to the real lowest form of humanity here in the United States, the bottom feeders, people who pride themselves on hatred and un-education and inability to read and inability to understand the difference between true patriotism and the bulls*** you’re selling"

How true. Cruz is going after the Trump's base.

Ted Cruz's questioning of Ketanji Brown Jackson correctly called out by Ron Pearlman.
Pearlman says:
Cruz was trying to "appeal to the real lowest form of humanity here in the United States, the bottom feeders, people who pride themselves on hatred and un-education and inability to read and inability to understand the difference between true patriotism and the bulls*** you’re selling"

Dems never saw a pedo they didn't enable!!!!

Greg

Pearlman says:

“Listen, I know how tempting it is to appeal to the real lowest form of humanity here in the United States, the bottom feeders, people who pride themselves on hatred and un-education and inability to read

But enough about the democrat base.

Dude sounds smart….

“I know how tempting it is to play to those people,” he added. “Because at least you have a base, but Jesus Christ Ted, for somebody with a really, really small d***, you get to be a bigger p***k every f****** day. Go f*** yourself.”

"Ugly as Fuck" protecting one of his own. And they have a mutual soft spot for child molesters.

I wonder if they have a secret handshake. Like "hi, I'm an uglier-than-fuck subhuman freak and I like to touch 4-year olds"... <wink, wink>

Pearlman says:

What crap. And who actually gives a crap what Ron says anyway?

It is highly illogical in any event; bottom feeders probably endorse lower sentences for pedophiles.

Pearlman says:

Keep telling 75 million voters and independents what you think of them demwits, brilliant plan :auiqs.jpg:

Today you will not find 75 million people to vote for Trump against anybody. The Trump ship is sinking and taking the bottom feeders with him.
Yeah, these cultists have an inflated sense of their cult, to match their inflated sense of themselves.

Pearlman says:

Out of work actor Ron Pearlman used "tiny dick" insults against Cruz, proving he is as crude and brainless as he is politically astute, because Cruz had he audacity to actually question Ketanji Brown Jackson in Supreme
Court confirmation hearings.

Did Pearlman, speaking of "un-education" and undersized penises, after democrats that accused Brett Kavanagh, "without any basis in fact" of participating in "rape parties" in college attack unconscionable
lies about him?

I think not. It must be due to the tiny dicks of partisan stooges like Ron Pearlman and Elmer Mudd.

Out of work actor Ron Pearlman used "tiny dick" insults against Cruz, proving he is as crude and brainless as he is politically astute, because Cruz had he audacity to actually question Ketanji Brown Jackson in Supreme
Court confirmation hearings.

Did Pearlman, speaking of "un-education" and undersized penises, after democrats that accused Brett Kavanagh, "without any basis in fact" of participating in "rape parties" in college attack unconscionable
lies about him?

I think not. It must be due to the tiny dicks of partisan stooges like Ron Pearlman and Elmer Mudd.
Pearlman is a great actor but he is wrong about Cruz

Everyone knows Cruz is the Biggest Dick in Congress
But while Cruz may be a Big Dick, he surrendered his Balls to Donald Trump when he would not defend his wife when Trump called her ugly.

Forum List

Back