Teen couple in custody after alleged crime spree

wtf is up with white people????????????????

5 posts in until the racist makes it about race
Sorry, I was channeling the board's racist Republicans.

Did you know most white on white crime is committed by white people? And that the media romanticizes some of these crimes, like the one in the OP, by labeling them a modern day Bonnie and Clyde?

Did you know most white on white crime is committed by white people? And that the media romanticizes some of these crimes, like the one in the OP, by labeling them a modern day Bonnie and Clyde?

Wait, but on the video the guy actually says "But unlike the murderous couple from the past this couple is ONLY accused of stealing a FEW cars and passing forged checks."

When was the last time someone described stealing multiple cars and running from the police so nicely? LOL

Wait, but on the video the guy actually says "But unlike the murderous couple from the past this couple is ONLY accused of stealing a FEW cars and passing forged checks."

When was the last time someone described stealing multiple cars and running from the police so nicely? LOL
Just some rambunctious white kids. Prolly get a slap on the hand.

It's a 13 year old thing not a race thing.

LOL...thats funny

How funny is it? Are you aware that, although each state has it's own criminal codes, it has an age that you can be tried as an adult AND many times over it's actually tied to the crime that has allegedly been committed? Now, I haven't seen anything in there that comes close to a person crime--thus far these are considered property crimes. Now, I'm with you on the let's paint a romantic picture........but let's be realistic. Kentucky says age 14. She is 13.

LOL...thats funny

How funny is it? Are you aware that, although each state has it's own criminal codes, it has an age that you can be tried as an adult AND many times over it's actually tied to the crime that has allegedly been committed? Now, I haven't seen anything in there that comes close to a person crime--thus far these are considered property crimes. Now, I'm with you on the let's paint a romantic picture........but let's be realistic. Kentucky says age 14. She is 13.

How funny is it?

Very

LOL...thats funny

How funny is it?

Very

Did you catch The Barber Shop Show this weekend?

It's not up yet. It had Gerald Hamilton and a young woman from We Charge Genocide. If you have the opportunity, do check it out.

Even if the 13 year old faces charges in Georgia, and she should, none of what she has done falls into the Seven Deadly Sins Law. You have to commit a crime underage that falls into a few categories in most states in order to be tried in an adult court. Did she commit armed robbery, murder, kidnapping, carjacking etc.? No. It's not a race thing. It's a 13 year old thing.

These two are so flexible they mean nothing tho

1. The best interest of the child and community;
  2. The prospects of adequate protection of the public;

black kid is with someone who steals several cars and forges checks while running from the police on burglary charges...Oh they also crashed a car then hid in the woods

The adult jails are not filled with kids that have been charged with non-violent crimes.

It's like this

This is Illinois:
(705 ILCS 405/5-130)
Sec. 5-130. Excluded jurisdiction.
(1)(a) The definition of delinquent minor under Section 5-120 of this Article shall not apply to any minor who at the time of an offense was at least 15 years of age and who is charged with: (i) first degree murder, (ii) aggravated criminal sexual assault, (iii) aggravated battery with a firearm as described in Section 12-4.2 or subdivision (e)(1), (e)(2), (e)(3), or (e)(4) of Section 12-3.05 where the minor personally discharged a firearm as defined in Section 2-15.5 of the Criminal Code of 1961 or the Criminal Code of 2012, (iv) armed robbery when the armed robbery was committed with a firearm, or (v) aggravated vehicular hijacking when the hijacking was committed with a firearm.
These charges and all other charges arising out of the same incident shall be prosecuted under the criminal laws of this State.
Illinois General Assembly - Illinois Compiled Statutes

You have to fall into a category.

Kind of reminds me of this sweet couple. He killed a bunch of people (including her family). I think that she was 12. She got time in the slammer. He got the chair:

th

Stark and girlfriend, 1959

Forum List

Back