Teenage Palestinian girl 'executed in cold blood,' witnesses say

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Jew terrorist savages are doing 90% of the killing. How does that work?
Weren't you just on another thread talking about your Catholic faith and how you hate Islam? Do you have a split personality or does it just change according to which thread your on?

Yes, I said I am not a fan of Islam. Palestinians are Christians, one third of Palestinians world wide are Christians. I guess you were not aware of that fact.
Actually, less than 3 percent of "Pal'istanians" are Christian and those are in the West Bank'istan. Not to worry, they will be driven out at some point.

And Allah knows best.

Not true. If the Arab Palestinians stopped attacking Jews and Israelis, not a single other person need die in this conflict.

It's the Jews that are attacking the non-Jews. Let them stop attacking.

Provide one example within the past year of a Jew or Israeli attacking a Palestinian unprovoked as the initial violence.

How many of these knife intifada's does it take to get the message that ANY knife attack will be met with deadly force by the IDF or Israeli police? This isn't any secret. The girl knew she was on a suicide mission. She was either told to do it or did it on her own but the results are the same. They die. Hamas goes to the press and they use the attackers death as another complaint against Israel. The world is onto these games and it's getting very old. The truth is the value of this girls life to Hamas was the equivalent of one news story headline that will last for all of a day or two and it will be forgotten because the world already knows that the only people who are getting trouble from Israeli police are those who are asking for it.
And the candy ass IDF can't take a knife away from a 16 yo girl.

Says someone with no realistic self defense training. Removing a knife from someone who is intent on using it for lethal effect is ridiculously difficult without exposing yourself to mortal peril. Have you ever tried to disarm someone with a knife? Even someone young, of small mass and untrained? In practice or in RL? Even if you are highly trained and have mad skills and incredible reflexes, the chances of injury is high. There is certainly a risk of death. There are risks of permanent disfigurement or disability -- especially of "defensive" wounds might sever nerves of the hand which could lead to permanent disability and the end of a career. A non-compliant threat can cross a wide distance (ie the "21 foot rule") in 1.5 to 2.5 seconds and do lethal damage.

No LEO in their right mind would intentionally go into hand-to-hand combat with someone using a knife to lethal effect.

Not true. If the Arab Palestinians stopped attacking Jews and Israelis, not a single other person need die in this conflict.

Provide one example within the past year of a Jew or Israeli attacking a Palestinian unprovoked as the initial violence.

Got nothing, huh?

Says someone with no realistic self defense training. Removing a knife from someone who is intent on using it for lethal effect is ridiculously difficult without exposing yourself to mortal peril. Have you ever tried to disarm someone with a knife? Even someone young, of small mass and untrained? In practice or in RL? Even if you are highly trained and have mad skills and incredible reflexes, the chances of injury is high. There is certainly a risk of death. There are risks of permanent disfigurement or disability -- especially of "defensive" wounds might sever nerves of the hand which could lead to permanent disability and the end of a career. A non-compliant threat can cross a wide distance (ie the "21 foot rule") in 1.5 to 2.5 seconds and do lethal damage.

No LEO in their right mind would intentionally go into hand-to-hand combat with someone using a knife to lethal effect.
If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. You can't just shoot a little girl just because you are afraid of her.

If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen. You can't just shoot a little girl just because you are afraid of her.

You can absolutely meet lethal force with lethal force. You can absolutely do that while protecting the life and abilities of LEO's who may have to face this sort of threat multiple times in the course of their duties.

Are you suggesting that LEO's use only non-lethal force against a lethal, non-complying threat?

You can absolutely meet lethal force with lethal force. You can absolutely do that while protecting the life and abilities of LEO's who may have to face this sort of threat multiple times in the course of their duties.

Are you suggesting that LEO's use only non-lethal force against a lethal, non-complying threat?
First, they do not enforce the law. They are defending illegal colonization and occupation. They have no right to attack anybody.

First, they do not enforce the law. They are defending illegal colonization and occupation. They have no right to attack anybody.

They don't have a right to defend their own persons? And they don't have a right, as LEO's, to protect innocents nearby? Surely you can do better than that.

They don't have a right to defend their own persons? And they don't have a right, as LEO's, to protect innocents nearby? Surely you can do better than that.
It is never defense. It is always offense.

4. All armed action or repressive measures of all kinds directed against dependent peoples shall cease in order to enable them to exercise peacefully and freely their right to complete independence, and the integrity of their national territory shall be respected.

The United Nations and Decolonization - Declaration

4. All armed action or repressive measures of all kinds directed against dependent peoples shall cease in order to enable them to exercise peacefully and freely their right to complete independence, and the integrity of their national territory shall be respected.

FFS. You've GOT to be kidding me. So you are saying that Israel is not permitted to respond to aggression? I thought Louie was Monte's sock, not yours. You can do better than that.

Besides, READ what you posted: ...EXERCISE PEACEFULLY...If they do not EXERCISE PEACEFULLY they are both in violation of the law and have made themselves combatants.

Its the most ridiculous argument ever that Israel can never defend itself and that Arab Palestinians can never be considered aggressors. Its is a painfully silly argument. You can do SO much better than this.

Come on. Please. I'm actually begging. Have a real and decent conversation with me about actually solving this conflict with real, intelligent, practical solutions.

Stop the Vortex.

FFS. You've GOT to be kidding me. So you are saying that Israel is not permitted to respond to aggression? I thought Louie was Monte's sock, not yours. You can do better than that.

Besides, READ what you posted: ...EXERCISE PEACEFULLY...If they do not EXERCISE PEACEFULLY they are both in violation of the law and have made themselves combatants.

Its the most ridiculous argument ever that Israel can never defend itself and that Arab Palestinians can never be considered aggressors. Its is a painfully silly argument. You can do SO much better than this.

Come on. Please. I'm actually begging. Have a real and decent conversation with me about actually solving this conflict with real, intelligent, practical solutions.

Stop the Vortex.
FFS. You've GOT to be kidding me. So you are saying that Israel is not permitted to respond to aggression?
Settler colonialism and occupation is the only aggression.

The Palestinians have been on the defensive for a hundred years.

Blah. Blah. Vortex. The Jewish people have been on the defensive for three thousand.

What is the solution? Where do we go from here? And if you are going to say that there can be no justice until every single one of the Arab Palestinians are returned to Palestine ... I'm going to counter with:

1. Then so do all 13 million Jews.

2. Don't those in the Diaspora get a say in it?

3. What the hell do we do with THAT mess?

Come on. Think this through for me.

Blah. Blah. Vortex. The Jewish people have been on the defensive for three thousand.

What is the solution? Where do we go from here? And if you are going to say that there can be no justice until every single one of the Arab Palestinians are returned to Palestine ... I'm going to counter with:

1. Then so do all 13 million Jews.

2. Don't those in the Diaspora get a say in it?

3. What the hell do we do with THAT mess?

Come on. Think this through for me.
The Jewish people have been on the defensive for three thousand.
Not from the Palestinians. Why should they get bounced for what other people did?

Got nothing, huh?
He never does.

Not from the Palestinians. Why should they get bounced for what other people did?

Because otherwise the Jewish people will not get justice. Justice for everyone, not just some. Its not a matter of payback. Its justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back