Teens, aged 16, 17 and 18, accused of brutal killing of beloved swan mom Fay in New York town and then eating the bird were REFUGEES from Myanmar

They aren't vetted at all. That would be racist n stuff.
Kind of hard to vet them when you have 2 million asylum cases pending, some going back a decade, and you only have 1500 people to work on cases for the government.

The problem is that our asylum laws are kind of vague. There was that German family who claimed political asylum because Germany doesn't allow home schooling. (Just proving the Germans are more advanced than we are.)

People almost, ALMOST believed there's no difference in cultures.

These stories of people catching and killing water fowl is piercing a lot of bubbles.

Talk to Americans about capital gains taxes, federal reserve, etc.....eyes gloss over. lt's nebulous.

Tell them that the illegals Biden shipped in are eating pond ducks in Ohio towns?

It's over. They get it. They hate it.
Uh, Islamophobic twat, two post-debate polls show that Harris has opened a five point lead on Trump after the debate. Trump clowned himself with his anti-immigrant nonsense.

I find it funny that rightwingers who love to take their guns out and murder animals are soooo upset that these immigrants killed and ate a waterfowl.

Uh, Islamophobic twat, two post-debate polls show that Harris has opened a five point lead on Trump after the debate. Trump clowned himself with his anti-immigrant nonsense.

I find it funny that rightwingers who love to take their guns out and murder animals are soooo upset that these immigrants killed and ate a waterfowl.
Retrograde, crude vile leftist. Hunters are typically required to take safety courses and pay a fee for a hunting license. That applies to leftists who hunt, also.

Kind of. Rightwingers who proudly go out and murder animals with their guns are upset an animal got murdered. I smell a tad of hypocrisy.
I smell the pot calling the kettle black. You spew all sorts of venom against Jews, make snide remarks about whites and their “privilege” - and then call other people Islamophobic.

Also, hunters aren’t allowed to steal other people’s animals and slaughter them. You seem to give a big pass to illegals.

Not really.

You seem to think that murdering animals is just another privilege you have as a white person.

The ironic thing is, white hunters can afford better quality meat at the supermarket, where any sane person would get his meat from.
You seem to be suggesting that only evil white people hunt. Anything you want to offer that your "darkies" don't hunt? I never knew that a hunting license was the exclusive privilege of the devil white.

I smell the pot calling the kettle black. You spew all sorts of venom against Jews
Yes, when you're fucked up religious beliefs make you do evil shit, I will call you on it.
make snide remarks about whites and their “privilege”
Just pointing out the obvious... the law does not treat you equally based on race in this country and never has.

and then call other people Islamophobic.
Naw, I call sue that because she has spread outright lies about Islam, such as claiming that FGM is a Muslim belief (it isn't, it's a cultural thing in one region of North Africa that predates Islam and Christianity).

I presented her with scholarly articles detailing it... and she jumped right over to a nasty Islamophobic website that mistranslated a hadith.

Also, hunters aren’t allowed to steal other people’s animals and slaughter them. You seem to give a big pass to illegals.

Because these CHILDREN aren't illegals. Their families were granted political asylum by our government because of ongoing oppression of the Rohingya in Myanmar.

They saw what they thought was a wild animal and they killed it for food. Um, okay, that's bad, they should be punished or made to pay a fine, but let's not go into fucking hysterics about a bird.

I wish you would show as much concern about slaughtered Palestinian children that you do for a fucking goose. But that would be expecting humanity.

Forum List

Back