Teixeira "may still have access to a trove of classified information," prosecutors say...Jack Teixeira: Martyr For The Republic, he is in court today

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
US Air National Guardsman Jack Teixeira, accused of leaking classified documents online, may still have access to classified materials, federal prosecutors said in court documents...he is my hero and i kiss his feet!

The moment BBC starts to get involved you know you are being lied to .

BBC are MI6 which includes front asset Higgins of Bellingcat with GB involved as part of standard Five Eyes Agreement protocols .

US Air National Guardsman Jack Teixeira, accused of leaking classified documents online, may still have access to classified materials, federal prosecutors said in court documents...he is my hero and i kiss his feet!

Trump and him should share a jail cell.

According to Marco Rubio, he is innocent. Can you show us that any of the leaked classified documents caused any harm? If not then Jack is innocent. At least that's his argument for Trump's crimes.

“There’s no allegation that there was harm done to the national security,” Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.), the top Republican on the Senate Intelligence Committee, said Monday in an interview on CBS. “There’s no allegation that he sold it to a foreign power or that it was trafficked to somebody else or that anybody got access to it.”​

So he's innocent because we don't know who he sold these things to?

If Trump is innocent so is Jack.

Forum List

Back