Tel Aviv shooting

Lewis31407

Dec 29, 2015
False flag everybody....
Mossad, IDF, Israeli army knew this was coming and did nothing to try to prevent it....

Israeli Kkknesset power grab...

As though the u s political and entertainment scenes aren't enough for them

There was a shooting in Russia that IsiL is claiming responsibility for.

With IsiL on the retreat in many areas, losing in Ramadi and kicked out of Sinjar recently, and the nonstop bombing campaign by various world powers, IsiL appears to be getting desperate already and attempting to shore up their support and recruitment.

The call to 'jihad' has been answered by 30,000 Muslims, but ignored by the other 1.3 billion Muslims.

On a recent 'tweet' by the head of IsiL he called for all Muslims to join the fight and he received back many tweets mocking him and his group. Responses like "I still haven't seen the new Star Wars, I'll get back to you" were tweeted back.

There was a shooting in Russia that IsiL is claiming responsibility for.

With IsiL on the retreat in many areas, losing in Ramadi and kicked out of Sinjar recently, and the nonstop bombing campaign by various world powers, IsiL appears to be getting desperate already and attempting to shore up their support and recruitment.

The call to 'jihad' has been answered by 30,000 Muslims, but ignored by the other 1.3 billion Muslims.

On a recent 'tweet' by the head of IsiL he called for all Muslims to join the fight and he received back many tweets mocking him and his group. Responses like "I still haven't seen the new Star Wars, I'll get back to you" were tweeted back.

Thank you , "Isaac"
PS...the real isaac Newton became my hero after the death of my grandfather in '08.

False flag everybody....
Mossad, IDF, Israeli army knew this was coming and did nothing to try to prevent it....

Israeli Kkknesset power grab...

As though the u s political and entertainment scenes aren't enough for them

Th sunniman

Forum List

Back