Television suits Buttigieg, especially FOX News. he's telegenic, photogenic, and irresistible!

• Banned
if you ever leave Chasten, i'm next in line, Pete!

Personally, I don't care who's up Pete's pooper. His problem is he's a liberal Democrat.
That's so tolerant of you. you are a kind soul!

Indeed!

And he's about to be the new Gun Control Czar!

Woo Hoo !!!!!!!!

Yeah, but can Pooper Pete hit what he's aiming at and not hit the good guys and girls?

That is the essence of "gun-control", ya know.

• Banned
i can't wait for the Buttigieg V Barron presidential election in 2042

Personally, I don't care who's up Pete's pooper. His problem is he's a liberal Democrat.

Well I'm the proverbial frog in the pan of water. I'm accustomed to the slow warming and it ain't boiling yet, so I'm not gonna jump.

back to the topic at hand, please!
petes bike 1.jpg

Well I'm the proverbial frog in the pan of water. I'm accustomed to the slow warming and it ain't boiling yet, so I'm not gonna jump.
Democrats recently tried to determine just how far a frog could jump and they told it to jump and they measured it. Next they removed one of his legs and told the frog to jump again. They measured again. Finally they removed his last leg and told him to jump and the frog just lay there. The democrats concluded that after a frog loses both legs they somehow go deaf.

i bet Pete would beat Mike and JGalt in a 2 on 1 tag match

Pete's too strong!

HE'S TOO STRONG! HE'S TOO STRONG! OHHH!

I suppose if you can accept another gentleman's stiff dick in your ass, not much is going to bother you in life.
such activities disgust me

i merely look at shirtless folks on instagram...so i guess Pete is worse than me!

Forum List

Back