🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Temper Youself Over The FISA Report

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
The FISA (Horowitz) report is not the big deal...The DURHAM report is!

I don't expect too many arrests over the Horowitz report coming out on December 9th. It ONLY deals with FISA abuses.

The DURHAM report goes to the origins of the Trump-russia collusion hoax and THAT is what we are waiting for!

So don't get too disappointed if the FISA report isn't THAT big of a deal. I do hope it is because I'm growing impatient to see justice done...so I'm giving this advice to myself as well. :)

It doesn't go "thru" graham. He will be reading it just like we are.

Lindsey couldn't put the kabosh on it even if he wanted to.

I don't expect too many arrests over the Horowitz report coming out on December 9th. It ONLY deals with FISA abuses.

The DURHAM report goes to the origins of the Trump-russia collusion hoax and THAT is what we are waiting for!

So don't get too disappointed if the FISA report isn't THAT big of a deal. I do hope it is because I'm growing impatient to see justice done...so I'm giving this advice to myself as well. :)

Yup. The pre-fight show.

Horowitz can't arrest anyone...He's only another self-serving swampy bureaucrat.....He can only make referrals to the DOJ, which is a crapshoot at best.

Forum List

Back