Terminating healthcare workers backfires

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
Absolutely nobody saw this coming....yeah
right.

This same thing will happen across the board

Fox News: Termination of unvaccinated health care workers backfires as Biden pledges help amid COVID surge.

THIS DERP MOMENT BROUGHT TO YOU BY DUMBFUCKS IN POSITIONS OF POWER
1640715870055.png

right.

Fox News: Termination of unvaccinated health care workers backfires as Biden pledges help amid COVID surge.
Reminds me of Stalin who had all his generals murdered because he was paranoid they wanted to overthrow him, then Hitler invaded.

Stalin got drunk for a solid week after Hitler invaded.

LOL.

right.

It is all part of their plan to depopulate the earth because the powers that be are convinced population levels need to be controlled.

So what may look as an idiotic move costing people their lives is really just part of their overall plan.

Besides, January 6th

right.

That's the genius of leftists. Have desperately needed healthcare workers fired amid a new outbreak of covid, use taxpayer dollars to replace them with less qualified workers, stress out hospitals, and that's how a liberal solves a problem.

What problem was solved? Nothing. Those workers are still not going to get his stupid shot. A lot of money wasted for nothing but leftist politics.

That's the genius of leftists. Have desperately needed healthcare workers fired amid a new outbreak of covid, use taxpayer dollars to replace them with less qualified workers, stress out hospitals, and that's how a liberal solves a problem.

What problem was solved? Nothing. Those workers are still not going to get his stupid shot. A lot of money wasted for nothing but leftist politics.

If you are the kind of nutter who refuses to get a vaccination, I don't want you working on me at a hospital.

Of course, very few health care workers had to be fired... because most of them knew better, but leave it to Fox News to try to distract from the health crisis they've caused.

Just remember kiddies, everyone on Fox News who tells you anti-vax bullshit has been mandated to get their shots by their bosses. Let that one sink in.

If you are the kind of nutter who refuses to get a vaccination, I don't want you working on me at a hospital.

Of course, very few health care workers had to be fired... because most of them knew better, but leave it to Fox News to try to distract from the health crisis they've caused.

Just remember kiddies, everyone on Fox News who tells you anti-vax bullshit has been mandated to get their shots by their bosses. Let that one sink in.
32,000 is just a very few? You pull shit outa your hole and expect to be believed

right.

That's right, firing huge numbers of healthcare workers was Joe Biden's response to a pandemic he claims was overwhelming the healthcare system. Let that sink in.

And congress is exempt from getting the shot. Let that one sink in.

Oh and please deny any emergency help if the person is unvaccinated. Please tell them before they try to save your life.

right.

Hmmmmm...firing healthcare workers for not getting a shot leads to fewer healthcare workers....only a biden voter wouldn't see where this would lead......

Only biden voters would have the logic that believes that healthcare workers who worked at alleged risk of death during the first months of the chines flu outbreak were heroes......and now demand, with rage and hate, that they be fired if they don't get the shot...

Forum List

Back