Terrorist Act- 15 days in jail

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
An Officer Admitted Making a Racist Threat. He Still Has a Job.

Lucky he still has his life-

About 18 hours later, Reynolds, who is white, kicked in a black woman’s door in a drunken rage, threatening her and her sons with a racist slur and obscenities.

“I’ll break every bone in your neck,” he said in a rant that included two expletives. He then fled to his nearby Airbnb rental just before police arrived.

This month, he was sentenced to 15 days in jail and three years’ probation after pleading no contest to four misdemeanors as a result of the episode, court records show.

It could`ve been worse. In Texas white police have been known to shoot black people in their homes for watching tv and eating potato chips.

An Officer Admitted Making a Racist Threat. He Still Has a Job.

Lucky he still has his life-

About 18 hours later, Reynolds, who is white, kicked in a black woman’s door in a drunken rage, threatening her and her sons with a racist slur and obscenities.

“I’ll break every bone in your neck,” he said in a rant that included two expletives. He then fled to his nearby Airbnb rental just before police arrived.

This month, he was sentenced to 15 days in jail and three years’ probation after pleading no contest to four misdemeanors as a result of the episode, court records show.
15 more days than the commie miscreant in Commiefonia got, for clobbering people on the head with bicycle locks - assault with a deadly weapon.

Maybe he should had beat them to a pulp and left them to be raped by someone else, then he could get awarded $41 million.

If it had been anyone other than a police officer, it would have been felony robbery with substantial jail time.

• Banned
Maybe he should had beat them to a pulp and left them to be raped by someone else, then he could get awarded $41 million.
Maybe he shouldn't get drunk- or think he is above the law- or, breathe.

And he's walking free. Is this a terrorist act too?

tessa-majors-suspected-killer-located-3.jpg

It could`ve been worse. In Texas white police have been known to shoot black people in their homes for watching tv and eating potato chips.
Terruh suspects and probably MOOOOZLIMZ !.
Everyone knows a true brother chomps pork rinds front of dat tube.

And he's walking free. Is this a terrorist act too?

tessa-majors-suspected-killer-located-3.jpg
Is he a cop?
No. A criminal who may get away with actual MURDER, and you're obsessing ove a cop who actually went thru the system and likely will never work as a cop again

Btw, he made THREATS not an act of TERRORISM, committed no violence, and paid the price. I'm ok with that. This killer? Not so much.

Last edited:
A criminal who may get away with actual MURDER, and you're obsessing ove a cop who actually went thru the system and likely will never work as a cop again
I don't obsess- Period. I point out facts, give my opinion and let others do with it as they please- I'll counter if I see fit- one who wears a badge should be held to a higher standard- he doesn't deserve to work as a cop again-

A criminal who may get away with actual MURDER, and you're obsessing ove a cop who actually went thru the system and likely will never work as a cop again
I don't obsess- Period. I point out facts, give my opinion and let others do with it as they please- I'll counter if I see fit- one who wears a badge should be held to a higher standard- he doesn't deserve to work as a cop again-

“Facts” ...uh-huh.
He was drunk and acted like an idiot. He’s not a “terrorist”, he’s just an idiot.

“Facts” ...uh-huh.
He was drunk and acted like an idiot. He’s not a “terrorist”, he’s just an idiot.
The fact is- he terrorized a family-
That's NOT the definition of terrorism.why is it liberals always play fast and loose with the definitions of words.

By your new definition, the kid/thug killer should be held on terrorism charges. In fact, pretty much every petty criminal would be a "terrorist."

This is why I despise liberals.

This is why I despise liberals.
Not sure who you're talking to- but, the founders were classical liberals- me? I'm a libertarian not affiliated with any Party, nor do I subscribe to the fascist dogma of the alleged left/right paradigm- that said, when a stranger comes barging into your home hollering at you, that's pretty terrifying-

Forum List

Back