Texas can arrest and deport

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
"he shall take Care that the Laws be faithfully executed"

The right to seek asylum was incorporated into international law following the atrocities of World War II. Congress adopted key provisions of the Geneva Refugee Convention (including the international definition of a refugee) into U.S. immigration law when it passed the Refugee Act of 1980.

Why doesn't Congress work together to pass new legislation instead of using those immigrants as a campaign tool.

Benedict Donald wants to keep it as a campaign tool, so his sycophants of course oblige him.

Due to president Biden, (the federal government) , not doing their job at the border. If that isn't an impeachable offense, I don't what is.
Then impeach him already and stop judges from abusing the system.

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
Thats great. Here's another one:
Oh, Senor Don Gato was a cat, On a high red roof Don Gato sat, he went there to read a letter meow, meow, meow, where the reading light was better meow, meow, meow. 'Twas a love note for Don Gato!
Neither relate to impeachment. You need an actual defined high crime or defined misdemeanor.

Then you don't know what an impeachable offense is. :itsok: :laugh:

Impeachment is a political process, Dummy, so an impeachable offense is one you can get a conviction in the House and Senate in. Good luck with that, Chump. :laugh:
COTUS is about federal responsibility at our borders. Looks like Biden hasn't lived up to his job.......now Texas has to do something. High crimes and misdemeanors.

The United States government possesses all the powers incident to a sovereign, including unqualified authority over the Nation’s borders and the ability to determine whether foreign nationals may come within its territory.

COTUS is about federal responsibility at our borders. Looks like Biden hasn't lived up to his job.......now Texas has to do something. High crimes and misdemeanors.

The United States government possesses all the powers incident to a sovereign, including unqualified authority over the Nation’s borders and the ability to determine whether foreign nationals may come within its territory.
Go cry about it to the Democratic Senate and see who gives a shit.

Go cry about it to the Democratic Senate and see who gives a shit.
You aren't telling me anything I don't already know. I don't support Biden's impeachment due to that fact, however, I do support the investigation into the Biden Crime Family's endeavors and exposure.....with possible criminal referrals. Better hope Trump doesn't get into office......

Please site.
Trump was indicted for blackmail and then for fomenting the attack and attempting to overturn the election.
Bill Clinton.....look it up. They were beside themselves for quite some time.

Blackmail, haven't heard of that one........... :auiqs.jpg:

You aren't telling me anything I don't already know. I don't support Biden's impeachment due to that fact, however, I do support the investigation into the Biden Crime Family's endeavors and exposure.....with possible criminal referrals. Better hope Trump doesn't get into office......
Why? I saw how that fucktard operated last time he was in office. Which Democrat did he prosecute then? With Bob Menendez facing charges, Biden's DOJ has got more indictments on sitting Democrats than Trump did. :laugh: Chump.

Bill Clinton was impeached by Republicans. :uhoh3:
And your point?
They were beside themselves for quite some time.
LOL...............according to democrats, inserting a cigar in a woman's vagina and getting a blow job weren't high crimes or misdemeanors, appears they weren't. Boy oh boy did they foam at the mouth back then. James Carville even commented on some news show that he didn't want to be known in history as the man who defended Bill Clinton's penis.

A splendid time was guaranteed for all.

Forum List

Back