Texas colleges now have Israeli carry for gun owners, no more gun free killing zones..

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The Texas colleges will no longer be gun free killing zones for mass shooters.......they will have to go somewhere else...

BREAKING: University of Texas Committee Decides Classrooms Will NOT Be Gun Free Zones, Mandates Israeli Carry - The Truth About Guns

The University of Texas has been in the uncomfortable position of being required to allow concealed handguns on campus. This has caused much agita among the professors, some of whom have taken to the streets to protest this latest reinstatement of the Constitutional rights of American citizens. A committee was formed to determine which areas would be ruled “off limits” for concealed carry, and the fear was that the entire campus would be included in this gun control loophole. The final report is now out, and the result? Classrooms ARE NOT gun free zones any longer. From the report . . .

Our examination of states that already have campus carry revealed little evidence of campus violence that can be directly linked to campus carry, and none that involves an intentional shooting. We learned of four accidental discharge incidents. Two involved a license holder who was openly displaying a handgun to another person; the other two involved license holders who were carrying their handguns unholstered in their pants pocket.

We found that the evidence does not support the claim that a causal link exists between campus carry and an increased rate of sexual assault. We found no evidence that campus carry has caused an increase in suicide rates on campuses in other states.

"Israeli carry"?

You mean Texas is going to limit private gun ownership to retired military officers, and require massive levels of gun registrations and training?

"Texas colleges now have Israeli carry for gun owners, no more gun free killing zones.."

Ignorant nonsense.

There's no evidence whatsoever that criminals 'seek out' mythical 'gun free zones'; in fact, there is no such thing as 'gun free zones' – students, instructors, and administrators have been carrying firearms on Texas campuses long before this law was passed.

Don't be such a naïve putz.

Israel actually has very strict gun laws...but they are relaxing them due to lone wolf attacks.

"Israeli carry"?

You mean Texas is going to limit private gun ownership to retired military officers, and require massive levels of gun registrations and training?
I think he is speaking of how Israel allows concealed carry on school campuses, dude.

"Texas colleges now have Israeli carry for gun owners, no more gun free killing zones.."

Ignorant nonsense.

There's no evidence whatsoever that criminals 'seek out' mythical 'gun free zones'; in fact, there is no such thing as 'gun free zones' – students, instructors, and administrators have been carrying firearms on Texas campuses long before this law was passed.

Don't be such a naïve putz.
howthehellthespermthatwon_zpsmubjxyym.jpg

could be wrong but Israeli carry is carry of a gun without a round in the pipe . Proper procedure is pull the gun and rack the slide to put one in the pipe . ----------- didn't read the link .

The Texas colleges will no longer be gun free killing zones for mass shooters.......they will have to go somewhere else...

BREAKING: University of Texas Committee Decides Classrooms Will NOT Be Gun Free Zones, Mandates Israeli Carry - The Truth About Guns

The University of Texas has been in the uncomfortable position of being required to allow concealed handguns on campus. This has caused much agita among the professors, some of whom have taken to the streets to protest this latest reinstatement of the Constitutional rights of American citizens. A committee was formed to determine which areas would be ruled “off limits” for concealed carry, and the fear was that the entire campus would be included in this gun control loophole. The final report is now out, and the result? Classrooms ARE NOT gun free zones any longer. From the report . . .

Our examination of states that already have campus carry revealed little evidence of campus violence that can be directly linked to campus carry, and none that involves an intentional shooting. We learned of four accidental discharge incidents. Two involved a license holder who was openly displaying a handgun to another person; the other two involved license holders who were carrying their handguns unholstered in their pants pocket.

We found that the evidence does not support the claim that a causal link exists between campus carry and an increased rate of sexual assault. We found no evidence that campus carry has caused an increase in suicide rates on campuses in other states.

From my great nephew:

545917_398664720266712_729775400_n.jpg

Israel does not allow concealed carry on school campuses. Dude.
The Other Reason For School Concealed Carry - The Truth About Guns
Just exactly where in the Constitution does it say our right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed except in places where psychos’ have committed mass shootings? The answer is indeed to require that teachers be armed, and that we consider following the lead of Israel by placing armed military personell in every classroom. Placing armed military in each classroom is a win, win, win. We put vets back to work, we stimulate the economy, and then like Israel we won’t have mass shooting. The mentally ill people will know that they will be killed themselves before they can harm mass numbers of UNARMED INNOCENT People.

Proven Solutions to Ending School Shootings
Now, one has to remember, that Israel still had and has most of the old and very strict gun laws dating back to the days of the British Mandatory (1918-1948) on the books, and we in the promised land have meanwhile grown our share of idiotic bureaucrats and dumb politicians, too. But with the help of some smart people, not the least the then Commander-in-Chief, Northern Command Paratroop General Raful Eytan, all the reservists on the settlements were issued their personal weapons, and whoever had a clean track record could get a concealed weapons permit. I for instance had and still have one.

JPFO: What happened then?

SCHILLER: Teachers and kindergarten nurses now started to carry guns, schools were protected by parents (and often grandpas) guarding them in voluntary shifts. No school group went on a hike or trip without armed guards. The Police involved the citizens in a voluntary civil guard project "Mishmar Esrachi", which even had its own sniper teams. The Army's Youth Group program, "Gadna", trained 15 - 16 year old kids in gun safety and guard procedures and the older high school boys got involved with the Mishmar Esrachi. During one noted incident, the "Herzliyah Bus massacre" (March '78, hijacking of a bus, 37 dead, 76 wounded), these youngsters were involved in the overall security measures in which the whole area between North Tel Aviv and the resort town of Herzlyiah was blocked off, manning roadblocks with the police, guarding schools kindergartens etc.

No problems with gun safety there, as most kids in Israel grow up used to seeing guns on the street (in the hands of army personnel on leave -- every soldier takes his/her gun home when on leave!). When the message got around to the PLO groups and a couple infiltration attempts failed, the attacks against schools ceased. Too much of a risk here: Terrorists and other evildoers don't like risks.

Do you ever get tired of being just jack ass wrong?

Israel does not allow concealed carry on school campuses. Dude.
The Other Reason For School Concealed Carry - The Truth About Guns
Just exactly where in the Constitution does it say our right to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed except in places where psychos’ have committed mass shootings? The answer is indeed to require that teachers be armed, and that we consider following the lead of Israel by placing armed military personell in every classroom. Placing armed military in each classroom is a win, win, win. We put vets back to work, we stimulate the economy, and then like Israel we won’t have mass shooting. The mentally ill people will know that they will be killed themselves before they can harm mass numbers of UNARMED INNOCENT People.

Proven Solutions to Ending School Shootings
Now, one has to remember, that Israel still had and has most of the old and very strict gun laws dating back to the days of the British Mandatory (1918-1948) on the books, and we in the promised land have meanwhile grown our share of idiotic bureaucrats and dumb politicians, too. But with the help of some smart people, not the least the then Commander-in-Chief, Northern Command Paratroop General Raful Eytan, all the reservists on the settlements were issued their personal weapons, and whoever had a clean track record could get a concealed weapons permit. I for instance had and still have one.

JPFO: What happened then?

SCHILLER: Teachers and kindergarten nurses now started to carry guns, schools were protected by parents (and often grandpas) guarding them in voluntary shifts. No school group went on a hike or trip without armed guards. The Police involved the citizens in a voluntary civil guard project "Mishmar Esrachi", which even had its own sniper teams. The Army's Youth Group program, "Gadna", trained 15 - 16 year old kids in gun safety and guard procedures and the older high school boys got involved with the Mishmar Esrachi. During one noted incident, the "Herzliyah Bus massacre" (March '78, hijacking of a bus, 37 dead, 76 wounded), these youngsters were involved in the overall security measures in which the whole area between North Tel Aviv and the resort town of Herzlyiah was blocked off, manning roadblocks with the police, guarding schools kindergartens etc.

No problems with gun safety there, as most kids in Israel grow up used to seeing guns on the street (in the hands of army personnel on leave -- every soldier takes his/her gun home when on leave!). When the message got around to the PLO groups and a couple infiltration attempts failed, the attacks against schools ceased. Too much of a risk here: Terrorists and other evildoers don't like risks.

Do you ever get tired of being just jack ass wrong?

There are armed soldiers present in some Israeli schools. There are no Israel schools in which a teacher or a parent can walk into carrying a gun, no matter what you claim your dead link says.

Have you ever been to Israel?

There are armed soldiers present in some Israeli schools. There are no Israel schools in which a teacher or a parent can walk into carrying a gun, no matter what you claim your dead link says.

Some friends have, but me personally, no, but then I dont think that JPFO is lying about it either.

Why are liberals so fucking lazy these days? Put up a link or something that supports what you are saying or drop it as an unwarranted assertion.

Reservists are the predominate people used to protect schools, and some of it is open carry, most of it, and some is concealed carry as I understand it.

Your personal authority is neither recognized as objective or reliable, at least not in a normal discussion.

Some friends have, but me personally, no, but then I dont think that JPFO is lying about it either.

Why are liberals so fucking lazy these days? Put up a link or something that supports what you are saying or drop it as an unwarranted assertion.

Reservists are the predominate people used to protect schools, and some of it is open carry, most of it, and some is concealed carry as I understand it.

Your personal authority is neither recognized as objective or reliable, at least not in a normal discussion.

I have family who are schoolteachers in Israel, and I've spoken to them about it. I don't particularly care if you believe me or not, but I can say for sure that every Israeli I've ever spoken to about it thinks the delusions you guys have about guns in Israel are hilarious.

Here's a link for you:

Are Israeli teachers armed?

I have family who are schoolteachers in Israel, and I've spoken to them about it. I don't particularly care if you believe me or not, but I can say for sure that every Israeli I've ever spoken to about it thinks the delusions you guys have about guns in Israel are hilarious.

Here's a link for you:

Are Israeli teachers armed?
Dude, the claim is that teachers are armed in dangerous areas, which is what your own article states.

There is a picture going around the Internet that I have seen about a dozen times today that claims that Israeli teachers are packing heat. Well, are they? The answer is “NO.” There may be some exceptions in dangerous areas like the West Bank (where five percent of Israelis live), but in general, Israeli teachers are not walking around like it’s the Wild Wild West, strapped with a six shooter.

roflmao, you just cant help it, can ya? :)

Forum List

Back