Texas governor booed at his visit of school that got shot up by gunner.

There was an interesting comment made by the guy shouting in the video:

“Our children are under constant attack in this community."

How is that the Governor's responsibility? Did any of these people petition, oh I dunno'... COMMUNITY leaders for change?

If they're giving their local community leaders a pass, why stop at the Governor and hold him responsible? Why not go all the way to the top and blame Biden?

And I don't blame these guys because the Republican party supports the ending of laws that made it harder for these guys to get guns.
Illegals don't like Abbott? Who knew?

Next thing you'll tell me is they disapprove of Trump.

What I took from all of this. The governor is upset because he said he repeated the lies that were told to him just days before.

Who told him these lies? The police? What was the governors position when others were complaining about the police getting away with lies? Did the governor come down hard on them? No, I do not believe he did. When someone is not held accountable for something, you can't expect them to quit.

How is that the Governor's responsibility? Did any of these people petition, oh I dunno'... COMMUNITY leaders for change?

If they're giving their local community leaders a pass, why stop at the Governor and hold him responsible? Why not go all the way to the top and blame Biden?
Texans want out of the Union because they want isolation. Booing the head guy in their State is appropriate.

And I don't blame these guys because the Republican party supports the ending of laws that made it harder for these guys to get guns.
With republicans attitudes towards minorities, guns, abortion I can’t believe texas is still red. Who’s counting the votes in Texas?

Nazi plants.

You scum do that shit all the time.

I'd bet not a single one of those booing is the parent of a child attending the school.

Texas governor booed at his visit of school that got shot up by gunner.
And understandably so.

Like other Republicans, Abbott’s unwarranted, wrongheaded refusal to consider solutions to the problem of gun crime and violence that have nothing to do with the regulation of firearms is utterly reprehensible.

The GOVERNOR should have ADDRESSED THE PROBLEM

What I took from all of this. The governor is upset because he said he repeated the lies that were told to him just days before.

Who told him these lies? The police? What was the governors position when others were complaining about the police getting away with lies? Did the governor come down hard on them? No, I do not believe he did. When someone is not held accountable for something, you can't expect them to quit.

What lies?

Would you Nazis be happy if the governor demanded that a law be passed making it illegal to kill children while they are at school?

Having a law would have kept these children alive, right?

The GOVERNOR should have ADDRESSED THE PROBLEM

And that's a stupid position to take. It completely absolves the local leaders of any responsibility for what occurs in their own community.

It's sad that you need to have that explained to you...

Also last week, former Texas Rep. Beto O’Rourke interrupted a press conference given by Abbott and others about the tragedy at Robb Elementary. After standing up and telling the governor he had to “say something,” the 2020 presidential hopeful exclaimed that “the time to stop the next shooting is right now and you are doing nothing

the responding law enforcement are the ones who 'did nothing', while the kids inside begged 911 for help

~S~

And understandably so.

Like other Republicans, Abbott’s unwarranted, wrongheaded refusal to consider solutions to the problem of gun crime and violence that have nothing to do with the regulation of firearms is utterly reprehensible.

What's your thoughts on Lightfoot and Chicago gun crime? Shit she has some 9f the toughest gun laws on the books.

(Watches Jones shit himself and run away)

Forum List

Back