Texas governor (GOP) asked hospitals to stop reporting inconvenient data

pyetro

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2019
The Republican Greg Abbot told hospitals that he didn't like "negative" headlines.
The hospitals immediately stopped reporting bad data, for instance, data about certain non-coronavirus related surgeries being cancelled because hospitals were full.

The Republican Greg Abbot told hospitals that he didn't like "negative" headlines.
The hospitals immediately stopped reporting bad data, for instance, data about certain non-coronavirus related surgeries being cancelled because hospitals were full.

Wow, more commie lies. Of the 7200 ICU beds in TX, about 1400 are occupied by Covid patients. The Governor stopped elective procedures out of an abundance of caution in hot spots like Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio. I've been watching the MSM lie their asses off for days, it's really pathetic. But hey what can you expect form the commiecrat pravda.

Wow, more commie lies. Of the 7200 ICU beds in TX, about 1400 are occupied by Covid patients. The Governor stopped elective procedures out of an abundance of caution in hot spots like Houston, Dallas, Austin and San Antonio. I've been watching the MSM lie their asses off for days, it's really pathetic. But hey what can you expect form the commiecrat pravda.

Proof?

Or are you just making it up?

Proof?

Feel free to look up an interview conducted by Laura Ingrham with the Lt. Governor on Wed or Thur. If you''re too stupid to keep up that's on you, I'm not your damn secretary.

Proof?

Feel free to look up an interview conducted by Laura Ingrham with the Lt. Governor on Wed or Thur. If you''re too stupid to keep up that's on you, I'm not your damn secretary.

So that would be "No Sir, Mr. Crepitus sir. I don't have any proof, I'm just talking outta my ass", then?

Good to know.

Proof?

So that would be "No Sir, Mr. Crepitus sir. I don't have any proof, I'm just talking outta my ass", then?

Good to know.

It told you where to find it commie, now feel free to FOAD.

Proof?

Good to know.

Hey commie, check this out.

l-Overview-Of-TMC-ICU-Bed-Capacity-And-Occupancy-6-28-2020-NEW.png

Proof?

You know as well as I that you don't accept proof.

From the linked article.
Abbott had expressed displeasure to hospital executives with negative headlines about ICU capacity, sources familiar with the talks said. Abbott spokesman John Wittman said any insinuation that the governor suggested the executives publish less data is false.
You will note no actual named sources for the claim enough said.

This poster and fake news -
Shock

Forum List

Back