Texas Middle School Teacher: “Those Conservative Christians Need to Get COVID and Die”

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
In the old days we put these kinds of people in mental institutions. Now we give them cush jobs molding and shaping the minds of children.

Obviously another science hater who believes Joe in that the mystery jab keeps you from catching and spreading the ChiCom flu:

“We have a political system that will not allow us to [inaudible] so we’re vaccinating like the flu … which is, you know … get the flu vaccine if you want but you can’t — don’t ‘tread on me.’ [crosstalk] But it’s too late. It would have had to have been immediate. If we would have done it immediately, it’d already be gone. That’s what’s frustrating. The rest of my life is impacted because of politics? Because of conservative Christian crap? [crosstalk] I’m telling you, those conservative Christians … they need to die … they need to get covid and die.”

In the old days we put these kinds of people in mental institutions. Now we give them cush jobs molding and shaping the minds of children.

Obviously another science hater who believes Joe in that the mystery jab keeps you from catching and spreading the ChiCom flu:

“We have a political system that will not allow us to [inaudible] so we’re vaccinating like the flu … which is, you know … get the flu vaccine if you want but you can’t — don’t ‘tread on me.’ [crosstalk] But it’s too late. It would have had to have been immediate. If we would have done it immediately, it’d already be gone. That’s what’s frustrating. The rest of my life is impacted because of politics? Because of conservative Christian crap? [crosstalk] I’m telling you, those conservative Christians … they need to die … they need to get covid and die.”

I am shocked, Weatherman. The Unionized Teaching group has struck again. They're putting Communist Propaganda everywhere. The Colleyville School did issue the following statement after putting this Commie-supporting teacher on "administrative leave" while they test their Colleyville community's waters. Is Colleyville near Commie-domineered Austin? :cranky:

1645707313394.png

What the fuck was that green shit in the cup?
If I had to guess I'd say a Kale smoothie.... :puke:

Oh Shit!

Now there's a contender for replacing the Secretary of Education INDOCTRINATION!

Forum List

Back