Texas Open-Carry, Boys and their Deadly Toys.

Does the owner of Starbucks and Safeway require patrons to wear a firearm, or do they just allow any idiot to shop in their store, including those that pack a firearm?
If you are the owner of the Starbucks or Safeway and question and don't want people open carrying in your store, all power to you. As a supporter of private property rights, you have the right to implement a policy prohibiting open carry in your store. However, if you don't own the stores in question, it isn't your business to dictate if someone can open carry in them.

I'm not dictating anything. I am simply calling out all the immature jerks who, now that they can no longer show their manhood by buying a Hummer, wear a phallic symbol on their hip, instead.
Seems like you are the immature one here, believing your sensibilities and preferences come before the liberties of others.

If you don't like open carrying in private places of business, don't do so. And if it really bothers you when others do so, than take your business elsewhere, it is pretty simple. You don't need to introduce the State to impose your personal preferences on others.

Does the owner of Starbucks and Safeway require patrons to wear a firearm, or do they just allow any idiot to shop in their store, including those that pack a firearm?
If you are the owner of the Starbucks or Safeway and question and don't want people open carrying in your store, all power to you. As a supporter of private property rights, you have the right to implement a policy prohibiting open carry in your store. However, if you don't own the stores in question, it isn't your business to dictate if someone can open carry in them.

I'm not dictating anything. I am simply calling out all the immature jerks who, now that they can no longer show their manhood by buying a Hummer, wear a phallic symbol on their hip, instead.
Seems like you are the immature one here, believing your sensibilities and preferences come before the liberties of others.

If you don't like open carrying in private places of business, don't do so. And if it really bothers you when others do so, than take your business elsewhere, it is pretty simple. You don't need to introduce the State to impose your personal preferences on others.

...as if I can take my business elsewhere in AZ, which allows open carry for everyone without a license. Speaking of which, AZ will still issue a concealed carry license if you want one, but it is such a joke, with virtually no training or knowledge required, that even Nevada no longer recognizes it in their state.

But, if you feel that your liberties are in danger because you might need your handgun back in the dairy aisle at Safeway, by all means, macho up, swagger back there, and boldly pick up the largest container of yogurt that they sell there! The Duke would be proud of ya!

...as if I can take my business elsewhere in AZ, which allows open carry for everyone without a license. Speaking of which, AZ will still issue a concealed carry license if you want one, but it is such a joke, with virtually no training or knowledge required, that even Nevada no longer recognizes it in their state.

But, if you feel that your liberties are in danger because you might need your handgun back in the dairy aisle at Safeway, by all means, macho up, swagger back there, and boldly pick up the largest container of yogurt that they sell there! The Duke would be proud of ya!

Tell that to the people who were killed at Gabbys talkfest. All it would have taken is one CCW holder, in the audience, and the assault would have been terminated after one magazine was fired.

But no, you can never think that far.

The one thing about gun nuts is they never respect property rights. If you tell them no guns, they come in anyway.

No, they don't, because the law states that if it is posted no firearms, then they don't bring them in, or they don't enter the premises. Laws only apply to the law abiding. Something a stupid person like you can never understand.

Than perhaps you should leave your community or your state altogether if it is such a problem for you. But I doubt it is, or your would have left already. You are just bickering about individuals exercising their rights, that's all your doing.

But in reality, it isn't any of your business if business owners allow individuals to open carry on their premises, that's their prerogative, as it is their property, not yours.

I hope all their guns aren't rusting in the flood.
I hope the orthopedic surgeons have open slots on their schedules.
You get shot in Texas you don't need a doctor. You need an Undertaker.
They get shot there and survive all the time. And most deaths will be suicides, as usual.
Lets see about 18000 deaths to suicide a year by firearms. Over 300 million firearms in private hands, can we do the math?

The one thing about gun nuts is they never respect property rights. If you tell them no guns, they come in anyway.
No, they don't, because the law states that if it is posted no firearms, then they don't bring them in, or they don't enter the premises. Laws only apply to the law abiding. Something a stupid person like you can never understand.
Gun nuts don't care what the laws say, and never have.

They get shot there and survive all the time. And most deaths will be suicides, as usual.
Lets see about 18000 deaths to suicide a year by firearms. Over 300 million firearms in private hands, can we do the math?
I have.

Sure they do. If they break the law then they get their weapons taken away from them. That's the problem with idiots like you, you think law abiding citizens are just as bad as the criminals when the evidence shows the exact opposite. Why do you insist on making the lives of criminals easier? Why do you want women to be raped and murdered with no way to defend themselves?

Is it the only way you can get laid?

I have.

Let us know when you are able to get an accurate resolution to 2+2.

Sure they do. If they break the law then they get their weapons taken away from them. That's the problem with idiots like you, you think law abiding citizens are just as bad as the criminals when the evidence shows the exact opposite. Why do you insist on making the lives of criminals easier? Why do you want women to be raped and murdered with no way to defend themselves?

Guns don't protect women from rape, but the rapist can get a free gun out of the deal. A win-win for him.

I have.
Let us know when you are able to get an accurate resolution to 2+2.
It could be 18 deaths and my position would be the same. Fewer guns, fewer gun suicides.

Guns don't protect women from rape, but the rapist can get a free gun out of the deal. A win-win for him.

They don't? Below are 4 cases out of thousands that say you're full of shit. No surprise there....

Woman Killed Would-Be Rapist in Self-Defense

Woman Killed Would-Be Rapist in Self-Defense - ABC News

17-year-old fatally shot during home invasion, rape, robbery, Gadsden police say

17-year-old fatally shot during home invasion rape robbery Gadsden police say AL.com

Tell that to the people who were killed at Gabbys talkfest. All it would have taken is one CCW holder, in the audience, and the assault would have been terminated after one magazine was fired.

But no, you can never think that far.

It was stopped after one magazine and by unarmed people.

They don't? Below are 4 cases out of thousands that say you're full of shit. No surprise there....

17-year-old fatally shot during home invasion, rape, robbery, Gadsden police say

17-year-old fatally shot during home invasion rape robbery Gadsden police say AL.com

Never heard the exception proves the rule? Guess not. Unlike you, I deal with math, not flukes.

Funny,none of my firearms have left the safe since I went shooting three weeks ago.
But go ahead and keep posting your unsubstantiated bullshit..it's amusing.
Pretty obvious that you don't need them then eh? And also what you use them for is playing around. Just toys, but I'm glad to hear they're locked up.

Really? Tell that to the mexicans who attempted a home invasion at my house.
I bet they wish I hadnt been armed.

Never heard the exception proves the rule? Guess not. Unlike you, I deal with math, not flukes.

Flukes? The "flukes" as you call them, trump your imaginary math.

What a simplistic answer from a simplistic mind.
I've lived in boonies that make yours look like a major metropolis. Try again.
I have no need to try again. The question has been answered. I could care less if you were raised in a West Virginia cave.

So your base lie falls apart and this is your answer?
You're no better than Rderp. Step off fool...
Your concession is noted since there is nothing like a lie in anything I posted. You just like your deadly toys, as I noted in the OP, and will defend them in all cases.
Every time you open your retarded mouth you lie.
I never lie here little friend, there's no need to.
Libtards always lie, you idiots just don't realize it.

Flukes? The "flukes" as you call them, trump your imaginary math.

Not in the slightest. Unlike your kind, I can do math, like figuring out who women get raped by.

Forum List

Back