Texas Repub accidentally "outs" freedomwerks

Dot Com

Nullius in verba
Feb 15, 2011
Fairfax, NoVA
:rofl:

From the Daily Caller too ;) Not exactly a Libral bastion. Another conservative *cough* "education" group :doubt::

Read more: FreedomWorks freaks out at Cornyn in post-IRS scandal panic | The Daily Caller
“Steinhauser did not lead our efforts to elect Ted Cruz,” FreedomWorks said in a statement. “As a FreedomWorks employee, Steinhauser was not in charge of our political efforts in 2010 or 2012. FreedomWorks is a 501 (c3) and a 501 (c4), engaging in education and issue advocacy. All political ‘Get out the Vote’ activity is conducted exclusively through our super PAC, FreedomWorks for America.”

“They issued a statement, and the statement claimed that he led the group’s effort to elect Ted Cruz to the Senate in 2012, and led grassroots efforts to help elect Marco Rubio and Pat Toomey in 2010,” FreedomWorks spokeswoman Jacqueline Bodnar told The Daily Caller. “So we were obligated to make the clarification that the actions of our super PAC are separate from our 501(c)(3), 501(c)(4) organization.”

Last edited:
ohdeargawd, first they obsessed over Rush, then fox news, now it's freedomworks...

small petty live some people have

USMB's own Honey boo boo makes the 1st post :eusa_doh:

Can you EVER address the OP instead of just "getting a post in first"? :eusa_eh:

:fu:

Last edited:
You can't figure it out? Cornyn (R) outed Freedomwerks for electioneering when they were registered as a "education group.

“Steinhauser did not lead our efforts to elect Ted Cruz,” FreedomWorks said in a statement. “As a FreedomWorks employee, Steinhauser was not in charge of our political efforts in 2010 or 2012. FreedomWorks is a 501 (c3) and a 501 (c4), engaging in education and issue advocacy.
Read more: FreedomWorks freaks out at Cornyn in post-IRS scandal panic | The Daily Caller

I think I'll take Sen Cornyn's word over a group created by the Koch Bros :thup:

You can't figure it out? Cornyn (R) outed Freedomwerks for electioneering when they were registered as a "education group.

“Steinhauser did not lead our efforts to elect Ted Cruz,” FreedomWorks said in a statement. “As a FreedomWorks employee, Steinhauser was not in charge of our political efforts in 2010 or 2012. FreedomWorks is a 501 (c3) and a 501 (c4), engaging in education and issue advocacy.

I think I'll take Sen Cornyn's word over a group created by the Koch Bros :thup:

It doesn't prove anything. Except that you can't read.

When the Daily Caller (a well known conservative news organization) points out the inconsistency, you knows there's there there ;)

Forum List

Back