🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Texas Republicans warn divisions could hand the governor’s seat to Beto O’Rourke

No way, did you see the map of gerrymandering. A Dem hasn't the chance of becoming a gov of TX.
Gerrymandering meandering affects how many seats in the state and federal congressional districts, governors are elected by winning the plurality of the vote in each state so in a gerrymandered Texas it might be difficult to take over the State House but the as long as we have more voters we can win some governors races. I'm not sure the demographics are there yet for Texas though.

No way, did you see the map of gerrymandering. A Dem hasn't the chance of becoming a gov of TX.
One moment, please...
Democrats and their public relations team in the mainstream media have crafted a strange narrative that Democrats are all about “fair maps” and, unlike Republicans, they don’t gerrymander political boundaries when they hold the reins of power.

It’s fiction. Democrats invented gerrymandering, and they’re aggressively good at it.

Harry Reid – Nuclear Option proliferator
Harry Reid was the first to use the Nuclear Option, on November 21, 2013, when under his direction the bare majority of Democrats in the Senate removed the ability to filibuster for judicial nominees below the U.S. Supreme Court level.
Whenever a Democrat starts bitching about Republicans doing things that piss them off, just remember who was the first to do the act that pisses off those dumbocrats.

There have been snubs.
There have been boos.
And there have been slights at the Texas Republican Party Convention. But Lt Gov Dan Patrick made a point during convention to warn of the dangers of a “house divided” & how it could make Beto O’Rourke governor

from his lips to God's ears!

The rumble on the street is disdain for what the Democrats are doing to the Constitution, and Demmie unfriendliness is not pleasing to the state in which Friendship has always been the highest value of many. Nobody around here likes Beto O'Dork.

both sides cheat, bro
Yes they do but it's only a de-facto main party plank for the left side. The Dems have been cheating massively since before the days of Tammany Hall in NYC.
They have always cheated as a matter of principles.
They admit it often but the MSM plays dumb or says it's acceptable because Repubs are worse.
These are lies & all cheating should be stopped

“I am going to do everything ‘morally acceptable’ to win,” Jacks says on camera.

“I will lie. I will cheat. I will steal. Because that’s ‘morally acceptable’ in this political environment. Absolutely. We are pirates on a pirate ship,” he goes on.

“I want to make this point very loudly and very clearly.”

“I said it nicely before, but I’ll say it more curtly now: 2020 is a political revolution.”

There have been snubs.
There have been boos.
And there have been slights at the Texas Republican Party Convention. But Lt Gov Dan Patrick made a point during convention to warn of the dangers of a “house divided” & how it could make Beto O’Rourke governor

from his lips to God's ears!

I would say no way a waste product like O'Rourke could become TX Gov...

....but look what we have for President.

Beta boy has no chance without massive cheating.
Could you imagine that pantywaste trying to tell Texas men what to do?
The guy is a lightweight wanna-be tyrant pandering to the low IQ.

He's the male equivalent of AOC which makes him one of the dumbest people in the country
Texas men....like those well-regulated militia men who shoot up churches, elementary schools, and restaurants?

Alleged "snubs and boos" in Texas while leftist terrorists bomb 50 pro life centers and the freaking Country turns into a 3rd world under the leadership, or lack of it, under a doddering old fool? How long is this stuff going to go on?

I'm shocked any lib would vote for Finian O'Houlahan or whatever that Irish-American fake Latino's real name is. He won't even admit that he's gay:

1655660071241.png

Robert Francis O' Rourke had his moment in the sun when ran to unseat Ted Cruz in the Senate back then he was the bright shiny newcomer being touted as the next Obama he was not. When he decided to run for the Democratic nomination for President and got real national scrutiny people saw the real him and were not impressed.

You voted twice for an avowed serial sexual assaulter. Not all that enamored with your ability to choose a decent person to vote for. :heehee:
biden-clinton.jpg

Texas men....like those well-regulated militia men who shoot up churches, elementary schools, and restaurants?
Which well regulated militia men are shooting up churches, elementary schools & restaurants?
Never heard of them but I'm sure you can enlighten me bodie

Forum List

Back