Texas restaurant seats blacks and whites in separate sections

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Actually today's blacks should like this. They love segregation today. They want separate national anthems, separate graduation ceremonies, separate dormitories. This should be right down their alley 👍.

TikToker says Texas restaurant seated Black people on one side and white people on the other​

A TikToker claims a Texas restaurant segregated its Black and white patrons. The controversial clip was shared to user @trinitycomedy's page just over 24 hours ago, and in that time has racked up more than 44,000 views. Dozens of commenters swarmed to share their opinions of the brief video, quickly elevating it to become the most popular on @trinitycomedy's account.

Blacks have been segregating themselves ever since the civil rights act. Democrats have abetted almost the entire time.
The NAACP, CBC, BET, etc., all learned from the Negro Leagues that integration is bad for business.
They call all things assimilated ‘white’ and that becomes their excuse. Blacks who crossover to assimilated are disparaged.
No one dares question the status quo as that results in disparagement and beyond.

I played pickup basketball all of my life. At one point in my locale, the demographics were equal white and black. Sunday pickup games split the court in two to accommodate two games simultaneously, 20 players total. One half of the court was all black. The other half was mostly white with some black. (One side had lots more argument and jawing)
Perfect microcosm of democrat segregation policy and manipulation.

Actually today's blacks should like this. They love segregation today. They want separate national anthems, separate graduation ceremonies, separate dormitories. This should be right down their alley 👍.

TikToker says Texas restaurant seated Black people on one side and white people on the other​

1635261137296.png

Black and white were closer together before Obama became the divider and chief.....he went full force on separating people by race gender and sexual preference and people with hate in their heart joined in with him....and we are living the results of that political strategy of his to divide us and weaken the voice of the people.....

Blacks have been segregating themselves ever since the civil rights act. Democrats have abetted almost the entire time.
The NAACP, CBC, BET, etc., all learned from the Negro Leagues that integration is bad for business.
They call all things assimilated ‘white’ and that becomes their excuse. Blacks who crossover to assimilated are disparaged.
No one dares question the status quo as that results in disparagement and beyond.
Yep just like Obama's "church" which was a mixed congregation. Then they kicked out the whites.

Honestly I wish they would be seated in different restaurants.

9 out of times if I go out to eat and someone else there's irritates me by being too loud, too obnoxious, are lacking manners for a restaurant and common consideration for other people eating indoors it's a black person or person's.

Forgive me if this is a dumb question, but is there a section for those who are not white or African American, but instead, Spanish, British, or some other nationality?

God bless you and them always!!!

Holly

There was a very ethnic Asian place near DC that seated round eye in a separate section
I did not know this could have been a massive indignation, pearl clutching fainting opportunity for me.

Last edited:

I wonder why there were no whites at the bar? Is the bar area segregated as well?

Honestly I wish they would be seated in different restaurants.

9 out of times if I go out to eat and someone else there's irritates me by being too loud, too obnoxious, are lacking manners for a restaurant and common consideration for other people eating indoors it's a black person or person's.

Not where I go, it's usually white teens that were never taught manners.

Forum List

Back