Texas will soon become the most progressive state in the union. have no doubt, my friends!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
this "red state/blue state" mythology is a self-fulfilling prophecy. Obama was exactly right, my friends

Democrats dont put all their resources in some states, and HERE'S A SHOCK, they lose those states.

since 2016, Crazy Bernie has travelled to many red states like Montana, Mississippi, Kansas, West Virginia, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Georgia, Florida, Iowa, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Utah, Texas, Arizona. in all those states, he had large turnouts

Bernie went to Lubbock, TX, a Trump stronghold, and did a rally. in this supposedly ultra-conservative area, they had a large turnout with enormous enthusiasm.

The Lubbock Avalance Journal said this: "we havent had a progressive rally like this round here for a long time, if ever". Lubbock is 35 percent Latino and 10 percent black. Trump won it by 40 points. how is that even possible?

Lubbock and hundreds of other like-minded cities are invisble to Democrats.

tragically, this is true in some of the poorest states in the country, where working people are suffering terribly under right-wing GOP rule. we need a 50 state Democrat party, my friends!

Lubbock will never go blue. Never.
this "red state/blue state" mythology is a self-fulfilling prophecy. Obama was exactly right, my friends

Democrats dont put all their resources in some states, and HERE'S A SHOCK, they lose those states.

since 2016, Crazy Bernie has travelled to many red states like Montana, Mississippi, Kansas, West Virginia, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Ohio, Indiana, Georgia, Florida, Iowa, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Utah, Texas, Arizona. in all those states, he had large turnouts

Bernie went to Lubbock, TX, a Trump stronghold, and did a rally. in this supposedly ultra-conservative area, they had a large turnout with enormous enthusiasm.

The Lubbock Avalance Journal said this: "we havent had a progressive rally like this round here for a long time, if ever". Lubbock is 35 percent Latino and 10 percent black. Trump won it by 40 points. how is that even possible?

tragically, this is true in some of the poorest states in the country, where working people are suffering terribly under right-wing GOP rule. we need a 50 state Democrat party, my friends!

Lubbock is home to Texas Tech. Enough chowderheads can be found on any campus to generate a respectable rally, especially when you add in the numbers trucked in to pad the turnout.

Over leftists' dead bodies will we get more "progressive"!!!

We are definitely getting more liberal (aka "libertarian"), but NEVER more commie without blood on the streets.

Forum List

Back