Thank God Almighty for the right to bear arms

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
At 5 a.m.last Saturday a couple of 15 year old hooligans approached a broad in Cincinnati with a firearm. According to Ohio law, young people of that age are banned from carrying weapons, but it didn't stop them.

Their intent was to rob , rape, maim or even murder the young lady.

Fortunately she was armed.

Pulling her weapon from her purse, she told the young men, "Say hello to my little friend" and shot one dead.

Had she not been armed, she would have been a statistic, probably lying on a slab.

Police: Teen robber shot by victim, accomplice charged with murder

At 5 a.m.last Saturday a couple of 15 year old hooligans approached a broad in Cincinnati with a firearm. According to Ohio law, young people of that age are banned from carrying weapons, but it didn't stop them.

Pulling her weapon from her purse, she told the young men, "Say hello to my little friend" and shot one dead.

Had she not been armed, she would have been a statistic, probably lying on a slab.

To anti-gunners this is a sad story....if they had a time machine, they would go back and take that gun away from the woman.....it is far better for society if she had been raped, tortured and murdered, instead of using that gun to stop the attack....

I know, that sounds f*****g nuts....but that is where they stand on the issue.

Last edited:
He was calm and often looked back at his mother during his appearance before Magistrate Mary Schulcz.
Notice no father there.
That’s the culprit.
Democrats endorse fatherlessness as policy.

The Democratic Party also needs every last American Voter to be a victim of some kind, in some way. Can't be a much of a victim if you can shoot back.

I read that Crayola is coming out with a new flesh tone series of Crayons.

The dark one is called "Teen."

Libtards don't know jack about guns.

65503219_623210028198155_8326166232147427328_n.jpg

Fantastic! Responsible gun ownership!

Seems odd that the article failed to
(1) name the shooter
(3) list the age of the shooter
(3) mention if the shooter had the proper carry permit

(1) name the shooter

The police aren't releasing the name of the victim in this case because she is not being charged in any way

Seems like a good move, as a lot of libs would like to try and ruin her life like they did the Duke Lacrosse boys and the Covington kids.

If they are quick to release identity information, the next person who gets attacked like she did, will just blow the assailant away and then walk away. That makes a lot more of a problem for the police when people don't come forward because they are afraid of being victimized again.

(1) name the shooter

The police aren't releasing the name of the victim in this case because she is not being charged in any way

Seems like a good move, as a lot of libs would like to try and ruin her life like they did the Duke Lacrosse boys and the Covington kids.

If they are quick to release identity information, the next person who gets attacked like she did, will just blow the assailant away and then walk away. That makes a lot more of a problem for the police when people don't come forward because they are afraid of being victimized again.

The three items I listed will (eventually) become public record; may as well just get it out there.

I have a female friend who has a CCW license. Two days ago she was fishing here in Florida and hooked a 3 pound bass. While bringing it in a 10 foot gator came out of the water after the fish and her. She pulled her weapon and fired all six at the pursuing animal while running away. Eventually the gator stopped and she escaped. Don’t know if it was hit or not.

(1) name the shooter

The three items I listed will (eventually) become public record; may as well just get it out there.

Perhaps.

But releasing them especially too quickly might be a discouragement to other victims to come forward to the police. And the police have to certainly consider that.

This case was closed within hours as it was. Spending hundreds of hours figuring out what happened to this young man would have been a real pain in the ass. His co-conspirator- now facing time- wouldn't be inclined to admit to seeing anything.

Discouraging this kind of cooperation by doxxing the broad and subject her to BLM protests and riots, would be just asking for trouble.

Forum List

Back