Thank you President Obama.........

Thank you for finally forcing white racist out the closet and exposing them for all to see, even those who called themselves safe

Thank you for making it possible for racist like Trump to run for your office, we now know how white mf's really feel about you, us and this country...finally!!

Thank you for finally realizing your last few years that them white men in both houses, cared more for themselves, their gerrymandered districts and a free loaders paycheck than this country and.....

Thank you for making us all realize, its never been about country, always always always about what the fuck white people want and the hell with the rest of the country.

Thank you for holding your tongue when these white mf's sent for you. I have no doubt, shoud Trump get the nod, he won't be as kind or as patient...and for that, I can't wait to see.

Thank you for Hillary, that job you gave the bitch, now makes her think she can be president.....and because she's gonna lose, I want to thank you for Trump, because if anybody is gonna rip this country apart...I'd rather it be a redneck with a penis!! Than a redneck, ie Hillary with Bills balls and her va ja ja!!

Thank you for raising two beautiful daughters in the correct manner, a lesson all parents should aspire to immulate and finally dear dear dear Mr. President:

Thank you for saving our economy, creating more jobs in the private sector than any president since Clinton, addressing global issues and working with other countries to fix things and for being the kind, intelligent, gentle man that I will forever hold dear to my heart!!View attachment 77286
please show proof that Trump is a racist. You can't, But we know that Hillary is a crook. Crooked Hillary fits. Obama is an incompetent boob.

Dude, you are too far gone for words.....any body in this day and age news cycle asking anyone to prove Trump isn't a racist.....are either two things, retarded or stupid and white...and I don't have time for either....good day!!
LOL! You work for white people.

Thank you for finally forcing white racist out the closet and exposing them for all to see, even those who called themselves safe

Thank you for making it possible for racist like Trump to run for your office, we now know how white mf's really feel about you, us and this country...finally!!

Thank you for finally realizing your last few years that them white men in both houses, cared more for themselves, their gerrymandered districts and a free loaders paycheck than this country and.....

Thank you for making us all realize, its never been about country, always always always about what the fuck white people want and the hell with the rest of the country.

Thank you for holding your tongue when these white mf's sent for you. I have no doubt, shoud Trump get the nod, he won't be as kind or as patient...and for that, I can't wait to see.

Thank you for Hillary, that job you gave the bitch, now makes her think she can be president.....and because she's gonna lose, I want to thank you for Trump, because if anybody is gonna rip this country apart...I'd rather it be a redneck with a penis!! Than a redneck, ie Hillary with Bills balls and her va ja ja!!

Thank you for raising two beautiful daughters in the correct manner, a lesson all parents should aspire to immulate and finally dear dear dear Mr. President:

Thank you for saving our economy, creating more jobs in the private sector than any president since Clinton, addressing global issues and working with other countries to fix things and for being the kind, intelligent, gentle man that I will forever hold dear to my heart!!View attachment 77286
Thank you President Barack Hussein Obama for:

1. Fucking up the chances of Democrats ever being elected president again

2. Destroying Hillary Clinton's chance to be president of the United States

3. Developing Obamacare so that we will never ever consider universal healthcare insurance because this health care plan was a big piece of shit

15894361_598188977051281_4513163883866527591_n.jpg

15894361_598188977051281_4513163883866527591_n.jpg
At least he left you a planet, the way the moron is going around talking......a few left over stubs will be the least of you worries. Donald is a idiot, own it, sucker

Forum List

Back